HD Tactical

WTT Glock 19 Gen 3 with 1 15rd factory mag and one 21rd pmag loaded and 100 rounds of 9mm (Gulf Breeze)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    20201022_211510.jpg 20201022_211550.jpg 20201022_211600.jpg 20201022_211609.jpg

I've got a Gen 3 Glock 19 that is seriously the cleanest trade I've ever had. I would honestly believe that this thing has less than 2 or 3 mags sent down the tube before it was stored away. Comes with a 15rd factory mag, 21 round pmag, 100 rounds of brass case 115gn tulammo and both mags loaded with 115gn brass. Has the factory case, lock, and cleaning brush as well as unopened paperwork. This thing is CLEAN!!! I'm looking to trade for a 20HP-30HP tiller handle outboard motor. I'd say trade value around $650ish. Really don't want to sell and would prefer to trade for the outboard. I don't have to sell this and can wait for months until I find the right trade. Or if you find a nice outboard you wanna purchase, and then trade for this gun then by all means lets talk. This gun doesn't have a mark on it. Even the feed ramp is as clean as it came from the factory. I really want to keep it, but I need the outboard more. I'm located in Tiger Point area of Gulf Breeze. Please message me here if interested in talking about it. Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom