Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

WTS: Aimpoint PRO, New In Box $420

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Richard Lips

Reaction score
Comes with factory mount. New in box. Never been mounted. Asking $460. Can meet in Pace, Milton, or Pensacola. Sold as is, No refunds.20200626_083131.jpg

Last edited:

Richard Lips

Reaction score
The cheapest place I found it was on Optics Planet for $445. And I'm matching that same exact price.

epointer

Reaction score
My last post because again, I’m not trying to shot on your post, but your wondering why its not moving.

For me and most people I know, If the price is close, I’d pay a few dollars more even to get brand new from a vendor, vs new/unopened from a private seller. I’d have to be saving 10% or so to buy second-hand. To me, this, even in brand new condition, is still a $400 item. But you are free to ask whatever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This. I have learned that if you have had the item up for a few days and not much interest its probably the price. Optics Planet (I am not recommending them) sells it for 445, and 10% off coupons are easy enough to find for them make it come in at just a hair over 400. I see these regularly for 375 on other forums LNIB (which yours is). Once something is bought from a retailer it is no longer new and a price hit will take place when reselling. Again just trying to help you see why its not moving.

But you have it in stock and no waiting for it. Good luck with the sale.

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast