Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

WTB: Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 CM

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot, but can't hurt to post....anybody know of one available besides Gunbroker?

Thanks!

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Contact Mark(Chaos). By now he has probably descovered what a POS they are and will most gladly sell you his for $400. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
I still want to shoot that thang. And ....... a 243Win rechambered to a 243AI would be interesting. --- SAWMAN

Chaos

Reaction score
lets get past the holidays and we will Bill.....

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
10-4 Mark. Just in case I will bring the $400. with me.

RCH, now we will leave your post alone. I will keep my eyes open for that gun on your behalf. You know what my truck looks like and I know what street corner and time of day to meet you. --- SAWMAN

Reaction score
lol, thanks SAWMAN! Was enjoying the commentary on the post in the meantime! If ya find one, we can do a curb side deal again!

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
No problem. We can do the high speed transfer like they used to do it with the trains and the mail bags.

You have a bag full of money suspended on a surf rod. You also have a square of heay duty netting. I will round the corner on Garden St and keep up a constant 35MPH. When close,I will snatch the bag off the pole and throw the gun out the window of my truck to be softly caught up in the netting.

Seeeeeee ....... always thinkng. --- SAWMAN

Wdlechner

Reaction score
Yes I just posted yesterday ruger precision 6.5 with leupold 6-20x50. bipod, monopod and sholder strap $1900.00 251-979-4607. if I do not answer leave message and I will get back

Rebel_Rider1969

Reaction score
Saw 2 almost new in the pawn shop in Foley. Dont know calibers. One was red, the other black I think. Foley gun and pawn. With scopes.

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

Optics

Latest posts