• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm looking for a 12 gauge Mossberg Shockwave. Preferably in the Bay or Washington county area, but would travel a bit for a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    How about this one for $400? There's no laser on the rail or sling anymore. This picture is from the forum post that I bought it from a few months ago. I bought it without the little laser on top that you see here. I have since sold the sling for $15 on the forum. Also what is not seen in the picture is that it has the removable Opsol adapter inside the receiver, for reliable cycling of the Aguila Mini-shells. The flashlight and grip panels are still mounted, too. What do you think? Gulf Coast Guns store on 90 is selling these almost $200 more than me, and that's without all the accessories I'm giving away for free.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201011-041042_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20201011-041042_Chrome.jpg
      184.8 KB · Views: 6
    • 20200708_131152.jpg
      20200708_131152.jpg
      668.6 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    How about this one for $400? There's no laser on the rail or sling anymore. This picture is from the forum post that I bought it from a few months ago. I bought it without the little laser on top that you see here. I have since sold the sling for $15 on the forum. Also what is not seen in the picture is that it has the removable Opsol adapter inside the receiver, for reliable cycling of the Aguila Mini-shells. The flashlight and grip panels are still mounted, too. What do you think? Gulf Coast Guns store on 90 is selling these almost $200 more than me, and that's without all the accessories I'm giving away for free.
    PM sent

Sent from my Vivo XI PLUS using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom