• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Hyped up to be a good one and I hope it is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    LSU beat the snot out of Clemson...42-25, Geaux Tigers...!!!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Clemson was hammering LSU on offense and defense in the 1st Qtr like they had a Crystal Ball! There's some great talent in the LSU Upper Booth. It took some time to figure Clemson out and apply the adjustments that would work. LSU went from a 10 point deficit to outscore Clemson by 17. It's a Team effort on both sides but Lawrence had problems: he kept his running threat but his passing accuracy went down the crapper. He appeared to try and fix that by throwing the ball harder/faster and only got worse which further fustrated him. The self inflected ejection for Targeting hurt Clemson defense. I thought the Officiating Staff did a great job.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well that's one way to avoid a beat-down...
    "Based on the number of student-athletes unavailable due to positive tests, contact tracing, and non-COVID injuries, we will not have the minimum number of scholarship players necessary to play on Saturday," LSU Director of Athletics Scott Woodward said.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    college too I saw and it was reported..I am OUT

View attachment 97253

I respect your anti virtue-signal signaling but I haven't seen any kneeling or the like in the college football games I've watched this year. And if there has been any virtue-signaling in the games then it wasn't very effective signaling because I failed to get the signal.

I stopped watching the NFL years ago even before the kneeling Kapernick came around. Among other things, I disliked seeing overpaid players doing their look-at-me pre-planned end zone dances.

BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Haven't seen this in College ball also I don't see them kneeling as a disgrace to anyone. I cannot and will not let them people with them beliefs have any effect on my life or what I enjoy. So they actually took something away from some who used to enjoy the game it's sad they are winning the battle whatever the cause is.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In most cases, the college Pre Game activity includes the National Anthem BEFORE the Teams come on the Field. There are occasional "displays" like below that earned them a delay of game penalty. Thuggies, yes but that's off the field B.S.: that conduct isn't as important as how the School handles it. There's a parallel here to other bad apples that don't represent the entire Team or Department.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-penalty-during-game-in-protest-for-equality/

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Haven't seen this in College ball also I don't see them kneeling as a disgrace to anyone. I cannot and will not let them people with them beliefs have any effect on my life or what I enjoy. So they actually took something away from some who used to enjoy the game it's sad they are winning the battle whatever the cause is.

If it was simply one disrespectful idiot kneeling, that "might" be something to overlook, but it's not that isolated.

There are entire teams doing it. Cheerleaders, too. Then the BurnLootMurder flags and logos and jerseys. Then the commentators and their rhetoric of appeasement propoganda. Then the league policies of appeasement and support for this representation of their brand/business. Add the media interviews and specials, and these overpaid intramural-champs have even more reach to affect their warped indoctrination on children who watch them.

No. I won't support any of that.
    Yes, it's a shame that the patriotic players are surrounded by that BS, but it IS just a kid's game played by overpaid adult-aged children...

NCAA football has gotten more and more commercial. With players allowed to be effectively bought, it shouldn't be a legitimate "student status" activity. It's basically as stated earlier: just the "minor leagues" recruiting pool for the National Felon League.

Reactions: FLT

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom