Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Who's Ready for College Football?

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Glock31c

Reaction score
I also thought it was a very good game. The Saban meltdown was hilarious. Don't worry Bama fans, in 50 years you can claim it as a Win like some Titles. Lol
Yeah it was a funny game. I didn’t care to watch it. But I think I died and can back to life after the girl jump in the brushes and couldn’t get out lol. She started crying like help.

Glock31c

Reaction score
Old nick saban just mad cause he got out coach and he losing his touch lol. He know he was going to have a losing season if he would’ve played ranked and better teams.

MarkS

Reaction score
LSU-37
Georgia-10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Reaction score
The Ohio we expected, finally came out for the second half with a vengeance. Wisconsin defense couldn't keep up the pressure.
When the Fat Lady sung: OHIO 34 WISCONSIN 21.

Glock31c

Reaction score
The Ohio we expected, finally came out for the second half with a vengeance. Wisconsin defense couldn't keep up the pressure.
When the Fat Lady sung: OHIO 34 WISCONSIN 21.
They got a scare with Wisconsin. But it’s going to be a great play off this year.

bluedog46

Reaction score
No one can beat LSU this year
Alabama made the best stand against them so far, but then again their season came unraveled, but still better than most other teams. Nothing like a yankee ( lsu quarterback) coming down here screwing things up for southern boys.

Glock31c

Reaction score
It going to be a good game they desire it. Man he broke all kinda of records this year.

joraca

Reaction score
I thought the LSU game was won at the line of scrimmage. Hurts hardly ever had 3 seconds to set and throw. Burrows almost always had at least three seconds.

LowRiderRed

Reaction score
Alabama made the best stand against them so far, but then again their season came unraveled, but still better than most other teams. Nothing like a yankee ( lsu quarterback) coming down here screwing things up for southern boys.
No, UAT did not. Auburn played LSU to a 3 point loss in Baton Rouge, which was the closest LSU game of the year, and on LSU's home field. UAT lost by 5 in Tuscaloosa. The difference is clear.

RHINOWSO

Reaction score
Don't forget, Bama is run by a West Virginian, Nick Sabin. :p

I guess they couldn't find any qualified Southerners. :D

JWlineman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing my Minnesota Gophers beat Auburn yesterday, nobody thought they had a chance!
That was certainly a frustrating game to watch as an Auburn fan. Sadly nothing about the play calling will change until Gus is gone, and they beat Bama so he's good for now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Toggle Sidebar