• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You win some you lose some. This is gonna be a Championship year I’m afraid to say. Life is Goooooood.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Auburn has strength of schedule and then some! Helluva game against Oregon last night! It definitely raised my stress level and probably took a few years off of my lifespan. That's Auburn football for you. WDE!!!

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm starting to wonder if college games have a similar amount of game-fixing as Pro sports do??
    Getting way too many miracles...and way too many times a Defense has just laid down and died so another team can make a big play at the last minute.

It's getting to be more entertaining and real to just watch little kids play ball.
    No fixing, just pure sports. If a ball goes thru a window, I'll just pay for it.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its not unusual for a Team to be mentally defeated and the result of that plays out. This week we also had Teams that weren't up to the physical demands (I.E. 40 minutes on defense). Some Teams excel under adversity while others collapse under the pressure. Each Game is a microcosm onto itself with larger implications looming.

nrajeeper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    War Damn Eagle!

With the name "Bo Nix" - what can go wrong?

A couple of easier games then on the road to TAMU - and the meat of the schedule begins...

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man that elephant gumbo was good today.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dems paid off the refs I think.

The ref wasnt paid off cause all the ones that was on the field pulls for Alabama. It just Alabama QB was still hurting in my eyes he still. I think he rushed to play.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man that elephant gumbo was good today.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, Even the slowest, dumbest polar bear occasionally catches a salmon and every now and then LSU beats Alabama by 5 points when the bama QB is only at 85%.

Bama would have won 2 out of three, but this is proof yet again of the problems of letting yankees ( the lsu qb) come to dixie. The give LSU false hope they are in the league with bama. Bye the way the coach of LSU is an obama lover and supporting the demcorat in the governors race.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I love alabama fans, they always have an excuse, never can be gracious and say we were beat by a better team today. That is why 95% of the fans root against them...

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day, Even the slowest, dumbest polar bear occasionally catches a salmon and every now and then LSU beats Alabama by 5 points when the bama QB is only at 85%.

Bama would have won 2 out of three, but this is proof yet again of the problems of letting yankees ( the lsu qb) come to dixie. The give LSU false hope they are in the league with bama. Bye the way the coach of LSU is an obama lover and supporting the demcorat in the governors race.

Man just take this lost like a man it’s always next year. And what politics have to do with this. You sound like some black guys I hear on CB radio today blame it on trump and saying the game was rid. That ain’t have nothing to do with y’all just beat. Y’all god child of a QB wasn’t ready and they knew it. I just want to know what y’all going to do when these other colleges get these 5 star players. And Alabama start losing games.

Top Bottom