• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I had mgm make a 327 21 inch rifle barrel for me. Maybe this fall i will finally sight it in. Today i picked up a heritage rough rider. Going to teach my wife how to shoot it. Theres always a rat around at coop closing time

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I had mgm make a 327 21 inch rifle barrel for me. Maybe this fall i will finally sight it in. Today i picked up a heritage rough rider. Going to teach my wife how to shoot it. Theres always a rat around at coop closing time
    Your opinion please. 99.9% of my 32 shooting is 32 H&R Magnum brass, both lead and copper plated, mostly mild to moderate loads, but have played with some hotter loads and 32 S&W long loads. I have been saving/picking up any 327 Mag brass in case I decide to reload that cartridge.

Given my above usage, 327 Mag chamber or 32 H&R chamber for a Contender? 38’s shoot fine out of a 357 Mag so one would think it ought to be the same with 32’s.

What is the groove diameter of your bbl? .308 or .311?

Thanks, Bruce

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My mgm barrel is .311. Im no expert but i went with a 327 barrel to give me the option to shoot the other 32's, or try downloaded 327 cases up to full power loads. It is my one gun idea, squirrels to deer. I paired it with a 4 inch sp101 which i really like. I do think it is a modern, easier to reload version of the 32-20.

Last edited:

RickG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I exercised... What! some may ask, how is that "gun stuff?"
    Well to me, it is .. to use your firearm effectively, a certain minimum of fitness is necessary, so I consider my exercises firearms training.
    I especially like to do a lot of shoulder exercises such as raises in order to control my guns better even when exhausted.

Last edited:

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hey Rebel Rider, what brace is that? I just picked up a threaded pac lite barrel that i had shipped to ubers for an old mark ii i bought years ago. If the aft would only hurry up with my stamp lol.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh and for yall high end collectors there was a guy in ubers looking to sell his beautiful winchester model 65 in 32-20.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I have an 350L ar upper 16 inch. Shoots good. Betting the RARR is better
    The lighter weight RARR will certainly balance, swing and point better than any heavier semiauto. The accuracy difference will be very little, if any.

I'm still stewing over a BCA 350L side charger getting traded out from under me a couple of Milton shows ago. The seller was very much considering my Vector pistol on trade and then like 5 minutes later, from across the room, I saw he traded the BCA 350L for what looked like an 1895 Steyr Mannlicher. Talk about polar opposites... SMH. The closest I've been to getting my own 350L in several years. I believe in the caliber. Love the stats on weight, trajectory, etc. Hard to find.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have something more cool than 350 legend. A 357 maximum AR barrel and parts to build an upper. It is a wildcat that uses straight wall 223 brass that was developed before 350 legend. One day i will get into handloading it, or sell it.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    The lighter weight RARR will certainly balance, swing and point better than any heavier semiauto. The accuracy difference will be very little, if any.

I'm still stewing over a BCA 350L side charger getting traded out from under me a couple of Milton shows ago. The seller was very much considering my Vector pistol on trade and then like 5 minutes later, from across the room, I saw he traded the BCA 350L for what looked like an 1895 Steyr Mannlicher. Talk about polar opposites... SMH. The closest I've been to getting my own 350L in several years. I believe in the caliber. Love the stats on weight, trajectory, etc. Hard to find.
    Mines a standard BCA stainless barrel model. Well built. May swap my NV over to it.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I have something more cool than 350 legend. A 357 maximum AR barrel and parts to build an upper. It is a wildcat that uses straight wall 223 brass that was developed before 350 legend. One day i will get into handloading it, or sell it.
    Sounds good, balistics close to the 350L or over?

Top Bottom