• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Not a damn thing, too much scalping going on. Even on the forum. Shameful.
    Sad part is that the tin foiled fuddery won’t ever even use the stuff. Oh well, we’ll still be here when they go to dump it in December.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Not a damn thing, too much scalping going on. Even on the forum. Shameful.
    Sad part is that the tin foiled fuddery won’t ever even use the stuff. Oh well, we’ll still be here when they go to dump it in December.
    Fingers crossed on the people dumping gun stuff for Christmas money, doubtful, but fingers crossed.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When it gets pricey enough , I’ll be called a scalper. When things were less than half price a couple of years ago I skipped trading cars and spent that money on ammunition. It’s really not for sale , but everything has a price. But not to worry , it isn’t high enough yet. I might be a whore, but I’m certainly not a cheap whore.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Ever notice - - -> all the people that failed to plan ahead are the ones that use the words like scalpers,hoarders,etc.
    They feel that you are somehow a bad person because you were smarter than them. Because you use the simple,extrenely basic system of supply and demand to your advantage while they have different priorities.
    I am really glad that we do not have any members like that on this forum. --- SAWMAN

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I think I counted 5800 55gr projectiles in my stash, I sized and kinda cleaned 2 5 gal buckets of .223 brass over the weekend, I'm sure I have enough primers for that and then some, and powder isn't a week link...please don't tell me I'm a hoarder...or one of those other bad names

psst... I have 40, 52, 53, 60, 62, 68, 69, 75, and 77s too

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I think I counted 5800 55gr projectiles in my stash, I sized and kinda cleaned 2 5 gal buckets of .223 brass over the weekend, I'm sure I have enough primers for that and then some, and powder isn't a week link...please don't tell me I'm a hoarder...or one of those other bad names

psst... I have 40, 52, 53, 60, 62, 68, 69, 75, and 77s too
    I feel flexed on...you hoarder! ;) :D

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Supply/demand/production levels are bad enough, what about the left/dem desire for State and Fed " Gun Violence Taxes". There's only a few areas with those taxes now and its putting gun businesses within those tax zones in jeopardy while customers just buy outside the tax boundaries. That could end up like untaxed cigarettes. The "T" in BATFE. The left/dems will never admit their poor leadership and stoking the fires of chaos brought on the increased levels of crime/murders, all blame will be laid on "guns". The stroke of a pen or majority vote can bring a lot of pain.

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've got a bunch... and I mean a BUNCH of ammo... bought most of it very cheap. I would rather shoot and train with it than sell it for a profit. Maybe if 5.56 reaches $2/round I'll sell some... but I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve ran into several folks that think this will be over in December, I certainly hope they’re right.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I’ve ran into several folks that think this will be over in December, I certainly hope they’re right.
    Depends who wins the election I imagine. If Trump wins, the Kung flu will continue to keep stuff shut down and the economy will completely tank. If Biden wins, the demand will stay high as hell because people will be either worried about mass bans or it's gonna be a "Red Scare" mess, just instead of fallout shelters it's gonna be arsenals

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    When it gets pricey enough , I’ll be called a scalper. When things were less than half price a couple of years ago I skipped trading cars and spent that money on ammunition. It’s really not for sale , but everything has a price. But not to worry , it isn’t high enough yet. I might be a whore, but I’m certainly not a cheap whore.
    Going to be a lot of repossessions soon. Car dealing might be something to look into

Reactions: FLT

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey John - -> if you will not sell all that ammo,to a forum member,for the price you paid for it,OR BELOW,you are a scalper and are trying to take advantage of your fellow beloved,forum members (like me).
    Also,if you buy something today,list it for sale tomorrow,and it sells in two days,that means that it was waaaaay underpriced and you are a hero on this forum. Got it ?? --- SAWMAN

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    In 2007 my home burnt. Shooting friends came to see what they could salvage for me. Lost a lot of guns and was depressed. A few guns had cosmetic damage such as melted plastic, scorched wood, and rust from the water and fire ash. I just did not want to deal with it and gave them away. Since then, from time to time, friends have surprised me with something they’d salvaged and worked on. Guns directly in the fire were totally ruined.

Example: all my Lyman steel moulds were ruined, but my brass 310 Martini Cadet mould sent from Australia, was able to be cleaned up...it was given back along with a new set of handles.

Example: I was given back around 10 thousand large rifle primers. All the cardboard containers were stuck to each other, but my friend had dried them thoroughly over time and tested samples, with all going bang. I have used about 5000 now with no failures.

Wednesday at the range, a friend said hey, shoot my AK. I said it shoots right on for me, like it was sighted in for me. He said don’t you recognize it? Nope. It was from the fire. He’d refinished it, gotten a new grip, and added beautiful red wood hand guards. Looked great, no wonder I did not recognize it. It us a Yugo under folder on a DC receiver. Bore still looks as new. Even included a 20 rd Hungarian magazine. It is now back home with me.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Daezee, for a man to have friends like that then he himself has to be a good friend. Congratulations Sir.

Top Bottom