Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

What gun stuff did you do today?

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Rebel_Rider1969

Reaction score
^^^^^^ it's supposed to be pretty accurate. They ever produce/import bigger mags for the CT9?
Yeah, Mags are an issue.

Shoots real good. No issues, just bang, bang, bang. I like the way its setup. Ever pick a rifle up and it just clicks? For me it's this one.

It's the CT40. G2.

I forgot to add the info, duh. Stinking 1 10rd mag. Been searching for more mags, touched base with a guy who makes them so we will see. would be nice to have 2-4 25 rounders. It's not the .45 I had in mind but almost!

This mag looks familiar but I just cant place it. It's the rib on the back, almost like a colt SMG mag. But I swear someplace I've seen one like it. One of those parts kits, CZ something maybe? Or one of those Italian jobs. Something.

Last edited:

RackinRay

Reaction score
Yeah, Mags are an issue.

Shoots real good. No issues, just bang, bang, bang. I like the way its setup. Ever pick a rifle up and it just clicks? For me it's this one.

It's the CT40. G2.

I forgot to add the info, duh. Stinking 1 10rd mag. Been searching for more mags, touched base with a guy who makes them so we will see. would be nice to have 2-4 25 rounders. It's not the .45 I had in mind but almost!

This mag looks familiar but I just cant place it. It's the rib on the back, almost like a colt SMG mag. But I swear someplace I've seen one like it. One of those parts kits, CZ something maybe? Or one of those Italian jobs. Something.
Vertical rib or horizontal rib?

Rebel_Rider1969

Reaction score
Looks like I'll have a new gunshow mission, may have to recruit some of you to help, cause I cant go to all of them. Gonna be digging thru the mag piles. Info on the mag stamped " SMT/CT CAL. 40 MADE IN BRAZIL"

RackinRay

Reaction score
Not what I was picturing. Makes me think of a 9mm SMG mag, perhaps Ingram or MAC?

Perhaps check on Brazil government SMGs and see if any are made by Taurus, or use a similar mag? Going at it from a different angle, since I read Taurus made the gun as a civilian importable of an SMG they were selling to other counrtys.

CESwartz07

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Got some new parts for my SBR:
Law Tactical Gen3 M folding stock adapter
Magpul 10 position intermediate length receiver extension
Vltor A5H2 intermediate buffer
SpringCo Green rifle spring
Noveske QD receiver end plate
Forward Control Designs enhanced castle nut and retaining pin/spring
Aimpoint 3x-C magnifier
Scalarworks flip to side lower 1/3 magnifier mount.

Still waiting on a Scalarworks lower 1/3 Aimpoint micro mount, SureFire Warcomp, Modlite 18650 body, and SureFire DS00 tailcap to finish out this build enhancement.

Will function test the law tactical/A5 configuration on Saturday.

Deadly Threat Defense LLC
Firearms Training near Pensacola, FL

Rebel_Rider1969

Reaction score
I picked up a fine 590 Mariner today. Oversized safety right where I like it. High vis front sight and ammo sock on stock. Also has the pistol grip. It has the correct heat shield as well. Never had one of the marine models before, I like it!

20191107_201406.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

RackinRay

Reaction score
I picked up a fine 590 Mariner today. Oversized safety right where I like it. High vis front sight and ammo sock on stock. Also has the pistol grip. It has the correct heat shield as well. Never had one of the marine models before, I like it!

View attachment 78145
Congrats, I love mine. It is in the number one slot in the safe to be first out. Throw in an OpSol adapter, and mini-shells for a lot of firepower. I call it my porch sweeper, and I can be assured in clearing the front porch and hard with it!

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
As with my shockwave using the OpSol,I would gladly trade shell capacity for load or power per shot.
This,in a close range shooting environment. Such as in the house or immediately around the house.
And . . . to all you guys using the OpSol . . . make sure to practice "timed" loading of your gun. Also as in a revolver,think about how many rds,under what conditions, your gonna load to get back in the fight. ---SAWMAN

Rebel_Rider1969

Reaction score
A gun a day while the wife is away is what I say. Lol picked this up today. Came with a stand! I like it :)

PSA MOE lower with $hitstick charging handle, psa bolt and faxxon pencil barrel. Upper has no mudflap nor forward assist. Spikes H2 buffer/spring. Charging handle is a strike? Weapon was filthy, I mean like road tar. Must have used grease in it or something. Clean, scrubbed, scraped and ready to rock!
Sba3 brace 5 posit. Pinty $24 red dot.

20191108_162559.jpg

Really, wth is with the photos on here?

Attachments

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Reaction score
As with my shockwave using the OpSol,I would gladly trade shell capacity for load or power per shot.
This,in a close range shooting environment. Such as in the house or immediately around the house.
And . . . to all you guys using the OpSol . . . make sure to practice "timed" loading of your gun. Also as in a revolver,think about how many rds,under what conditions, your gonna load to get back in the fight. ---SAWMAN
The shotgun is to be loaded as you shoot it. I figure for a pump gun that is one operation too many. I am looking very hard at the Tac-13 that is a semiauto. when it is available in 20 ga I may buy one. I figure i could reload a semiauto easier than I could a pump. One operation vs doing two separate things to keep the gun in action. STARTING AT $91500 MSRP
Edit to add: The double swing out revolver can not be loaded in a read position to fire. Tube loaded weapons like the '94 winchester and typical 12 gauge pump can be.

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar