• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ever heard of the silent majority?
    Perhaps the time has come to mobilizes the "Silent Majority"? JMHO.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they have been awake now for 2 -3 years

finally.

now, what next? it is out of our control now.
    The silent Majority has been directed by Trump to once again become silent! Only the radical silent majority shall once again be heard from. JMHO.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A valid protest is what the media tells the sheep to believe.. this is all planned psychological warfare..

The silent majority are not sheep, sheep bleat in protest. The silent majority awaits the moment that the coup is in hand. JMHO.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The silent majority are not sheep, sheep bleat in protest. The silent majority awaits the moment that the coup is in hand. JMHO.
    What I mean is a valid protest is that the democraps post on the mainstream media for the sheep we have in society to believe. And yes, those sheep bitch, piss, and moan about everything not their entitled ways.

Were you asleep during Chaz or Chop whatever they called it? That was way worse.
    That's actually two different stages of that and allowed to run for a social experiment, both did what expected.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What I mean is a valid protest is that the democraps post on the mainstream media for the sheep we have in society to believe. And yes, those sheep bitch, piss, and moan about everything not their entitled ways.

That's actually two different ones and allowed to run for a social experiment, both did what expected.
    Why is the Silent Majority Silent? Is there an actual party line for the silent majority?

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No there isn't, not at this time, why I understand what you mean.. comes down to the whole don't get the people involved who just want to be left alone..

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No there isn't, not at this time, why I understand what you mean.. comes down to the whole don't get the people involved who just want to be left alone..
    They don't want to be left alone, they just don't want thier way of life to be trodden upon. When the far left or the far right stampede over thier existence, they reluctantly come to action. When they come to action, all the members of legislation take notice. JMHO.
    Perhaps that time is drawing near????????

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sh!t is going to go sideways faster than most of us expect... why I keep saying what I'm sayin... we are upon some interesting times for this country.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sh!t is going to go sideways faster than most of us expect... why I keep saying what I'm sayin... we are upon some interesting times for this country.
    Just Joe ain't interesting, He was the insurance policy that Obama wouldn't be exterminated. Imagine Just Joe & Pelosi ramrodding this Country Forward. Perhaps the outlook is even bleaker now???????????????????

Top Bottom