• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Kinda l8me the pistol brace, and the bump stick… does anyone have any clarification on the legality of binary triggers like the Franklin armory binary, or the rarebreed type triggers… you know the dump $100 worth of ammo in 5 seconds triggers… Can we own them legally? Can we buy them legally, if so where can they be found? I do remember several legal battles with several company’s that manufactured these type triggers… I’m mean did congress ever make a ruling on these and actually pass a legitimate law or is it another one of thone items that was declared by the “Abolish The Fun” agency as items to fall under their “catch all” type rulings? Just wondering, I haven’t herd or seen them in a while and just thought about it… either way I’ll bet in another 10 years they wI’ll fetch a pretty penny. The ATf and their “can’t do that either” rulings are getting old. Sure would be nice if Matt Gatez get his way…

Scorpio7821

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The binary trigger is legal in Alabama and fun as hell probably gonna pick me up another 1 for my AR15 but really want an frt trigger

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Never understood the fascination, I would never own one, but to each his own.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Never understood the fascination, I would never own one, but to each his own.
    Hypothetically, if I had one :cool:....it would be on an M&P 15-22...a 22lr with a binary trigger will make you giggle like a little school girl. Surppressed, it will make you giggle and pee, just a little bit, while you are laughing your ass off.

Top Bottom