• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    that ain't gonna happen either
    It depends on the senatorial runoff races in Georgia. If the democrats get a senate majority they can pass those gun law bans and maybe pack the court. So in law it might happen, we have to wait and see.
    What you plan to do about such a law is something else.

wvfatboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Not me kind Sir. I will take to the woods off grid. I am prepared for this. It will only give me extra time though. This is being played out right in front of us. Every knee will bend and every head will bow. That will be too late. This life is only a test. Some people pass the test and some won't. Its just like school. The word has been preached across the continent. No excuses will be heard. You have been given the option. He says you are either for me or against me. Simple as that. When the world really starts to go into a tailspin I will be away from everyone for that short time before his coming. I only will regret not able to see the faces on people, crying and asking for forgiveness. It will be a little too late !

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes people could in someway be marked. Just for identity there is the retinal scan already in existence. But you are calling a work of man the hand of the devil. Perhaps it is so.
    What I am worried about would be everyone getting a transponder inserted in them by a future dictatorship. I would hesitate to call that the mark of devil. But I still do not want one.
    There is always a fine line between individual rights versus that of the government to govern.
    These days to leave your house you need ID. To drive your car you need the ID that grants you permission to drive. To enter many countries, if you are coming from a place with disease, the passport people have demanded of me proof of vaccination to enter the country. In the past a federal public health officer could quarantine to your home.

We do have the Sovereign citizen types that take their individual rights to the extreme.
    You can start with the international patent applicationwith the number of the beast in it:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    God is in control of our future, and has been since the beginning of time.
    So what's next?
    So where is the free will that man is supposed to have. Do we blame god for the mess the world is in.

I blame man for the mess that world is in.

I believe that god would know what is next. But god is not saying.

The anger of god scene

Last edited:

ford

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    China wants to put an international QR code system for folks that’s has their health (and I’m sure other info) in it in order to travel and enter or leave countries and whatnot.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So where is the free will that man is supposed to have. Do we blame god for the mess the world is in.

I blame man for the mess that world is in.

I believe that god would know what is next. But god is not saying.

The anger of god scene

God's word is speaking loudly. He has laid it out, we have free will to accept it and live in His glory, or reject it and live forever separated from His love.

satan is in charge of this world, and leads people to his side and ways..

I choose to trust God, not the father of lies

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The lines are being drawn, if you don't see it by now then you're in denial. It's time to decide how you will handle these confrontations when they come.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Watching the live broadcast on WKRG online about the vaccine being delivered. Why is the Army general leading this? The Army has not been involved in vaccines for civilians in my lifetime.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Watching the live broadcast on WKRG online about the vaccine being delivered. Why is the Army general leading this? The Army has not been involved in vaccines for civilians in my lifetime.

Logistics expertise for delivering supplies. Plus the fact that some of these vaccines require ridiculously COLD storage and civilian transport options at those temps aren't a viable nationwide solution. Hence, military involvement where necessary to augment and assist the predominantly civilian/commercial solution.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Logistics expertise for delivering supplies. Plus the fact that some of these vaccines require ridiculously COLD storage and civilian transport options at those temps aren't a viable nationwide solution. Hence, military involvement where necessary to augment and assist the predominantly civilian/commercial solution.
    Providing a vital service like transport and distribution of vaccine is not any more a violation of the posse comitatus act than the US Army Corps of Engineers that is tasked now days with everything from locks on the Mississippi to building new post office buildings. Link https://www.usace.army.mil/
    Once the vaccines are shown to be safe by first inoculating health care people, I will sure be trying to get one myself. 90% effectiveness and protection is good; beats what I have now.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Once the vaccines are shown to be safe by first inoculating health care people, I will sure be trying to get one myself. 90% effectiveness and protection is good; beats what I have now.

Actually, it doesn't. Each of us Already has a 99.98% survivability. Without any "miracle cure"...

Regardless of the claims that "Op Warp Speed is exactly as safe as the usual timeline", my skepticism remains due to the simple fact that there is ZERO long-term hard evidence of any side-effects or reactions.

Add in the uncanny timing of all of these companies being ready for distro within days of each other (AFTER big-pharma's enemy is supposedly defeated in the election), all clamoring to be "first", or easiest to to administer, etc, and there's more reasons for doubt.

Media hype and sound bites of "facts" haven't overnight become trustworthy again.
    Believe what you will.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually, it doesn't. Each of us Already has a 99.98% survivability. Without any "miracle cure"...

Regardless of the claims that "Op Warp Speed is exactly as safe as the usual timeline", my skepticism remains due to the simple fact that there is ZERO long-term hard evidence of any side-effects or reactions.

Add in the uncanny timing of all of these companies being ready for distro within days of each other (AFTER big-pharma's enemy is supposedly defeated in the election), all clamoring to be "first", or easiest to to administer, etc, and there's more reasons for doubt.

Media hype and sound bites of "facts" haven't overnight become trustworthy again.
    Believe what you will.
    Good point, but surviving it does not mean you did not get laid up in a hospital and nearly die. Neighbor.s sister in law survived it, but they did talk to the family about the possibility that she might not. She is in a nursing home and younger than I am. Men get it worse than women and some people carry genetic mutations that make them particularly susceptible. No test for just how sick you might get.
    I will once it is proven safe be in line for a vaccination. A 90 percent change of avoiding getting ill sound good to me.
    How COVID-19 Vaccine Can Destroy Your Immune System
    If 'it' does that, it is not safe and I said wait to to let few million others take it first. There is just not one vaccine, Dr Mericola seem to be putting all of the possible covid vaccines into the same basket. True most of these are directed towards the spike proteins. And there is a small group of people with predisposing genetic mutations end up having the virus 'destroying there immune system. Do vaccines that destroy the immune system work the same way. The smart thing is to let other take it first and wait a few months to see what the outcome is. Dr. Mercola is not a immunologist or a virologist and does have an ax to grind.
    From his site. Clearly he does not think vaccination is a good idea and yes he not completely wrong.
    1606309769204.png

wvfatboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    You can have mine too. It probably has some kind of mind altering drug within it. My mind is already altered so I won't need it!! LOL !!! Repeat-----NEVER !!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom