• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Are there Any democrats or liberals on this site?

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Are there Any democrats or liberals on this site?
    I wouldn't call myself either of those, though I tend to lean in that direction on a lot of hot topics. I'm honestly a mutt when it comes to politics. I like a little bit of what each party has to offer. It sucks, because I'm constantly having to vote against my own personal beliefs and ideals. I have to weigh out the social gains as opposed to my personal gains and vote with what my conscience steers me towards. To answer your question though, yes, I've met several democrats on this site, and they're just as entitled to their views as you are to yours. To each his own.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I call it like it see it. Stop being so offended by someone else’s opinion about a guy that isn’t you.
    No offense man, it's just that your first post just so happens to be in a political topic. Maybe introduce yourself, try to make a few friends, then get into the political diarrhea that we spout off on all the time. This is the first political post I've jumped into in several months. I took a break from social media and anything politically related because it was breeding entirely too much hate in everyone.

Shooter850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No offense man, it's just that your first post just so happens to be in a political topic. Maybe introduce yourself, try to make a few friends, then get into the political diarrhea that we spout off on all the time. This is the first political post I've jumped into in several months. I took a break from social media and anything politically related because it was breeding entirely too much hate in everyone.
    Oh I apologize didn’t realize that I had to be around awhile before making a post on this topic

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Oh I apologize didn’t realize that I had to be around awhile before making a post on this topic
    You don't have to be around at all to post here, it just seems you came here to stir the pot. Most folks would have introduced themselves or posted about how cool their gun was first...... This IS a gun forum.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Perhaps another supporting thread to a recent member's post about banning political and religious topics on a GUN forum. I have to say that IS an appealing idea!
    Or at least a ban on name calling and lack of common courtesy when you disagree. Normally the self righteous people that resort to such communications are the ones that are most full of it.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Now you're just acting like a dick. Seems you're here to troll and stir shit up for no apparent reason. This is a gun forum, not a political forum. Everyone is here because it's a gun forum, we just side track into political BS from time to time. Add something meaningful to the forum, or go back to FOX news or CNN forums and spout off all you want.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Delaying the vote is NOT unconstitutional, as long as it doesn't get delayed to impact January 20, 2021.

The November 3, 2020 date wasn't set by the Constituion; it was set by congress.

It allows for predictability, and the timeline of ballot counting, recounts, electoral college, and Congressional validation.

Nothing says it couldn't be delayed a few weeks or even a couple months. However...

Would a few weeks actually gain any benefit in the case of the Plandemic overreactions? No.

And still, that's beside the point.

POTUS did NOT "advocate" or "call for" the delay, as the libtard hornets nest would believe. He asked the question. For a group of "journalists" and "writers" and "media experts", they apparently SUCK at basic English punctuation.

If the answer is obvious ("No"), then the question is rhetorical and meant to generate further discussion. In this case, "if no delay, then what?"

There is a huge difference between an individual Citizen purposefully exercising their right/privilege/duty to vote, and a government throwing ballots into the mail-system based on an outdated roster just "hoping" that nothing bad will become of it.

A person is a special kind of naive to claim that the government-initiated automated ballot handout program is equally secure as the voter-initiated process.

POTUS did a very effective job at forcing that discussion to the front.

IMG_5836.JPG

SteveC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In 2016 and 2018 there were only 372 cases of potential voter fraud. That's out of approximately 14.6 million balots that were sent by mail. That's a fraud rate of 0.0025%. There are redundancies built into the vote by mail system. Trump voted by mail in the FL primary in March and he plans to do so in November as well. How can a guy that is voting by mail, sit there and shit on the process and try to hype the hive mind into thinking it's such a bad idea. If there are still active covid cases come November, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to vote by mail. I personally, will be going to the polling place if the numbers have subsized. If not, I'll be voting by mail. The GOP doesn't want this, because the majority of voters that don't show up to the voting booth are Democrats. If they make it easier for them to vote, the Republicans know they'll lose. That's why they're pushing so hard for everyone to show up to the precincts instead of voting by mail. It's the reason the Trump administration is in bed with the new Post Master General, who happens to be a campaign donor, to undermine the USPS. The House has set aside millions in funding to help the USPS keep up with it's current workload, but the R led senate won't approve the bills. There's already millions earmarked for the USPS that has yet to be used. It's almost as if they want the USPS to fail. What happens when they fail? Ballots can't make it to those that would otherwise not be able to get to a precinct and vote. This is just my take on it. There's factual basis to everything I've said here. I hope you all do your own research and see the fuckery that's going on. /End rant.

You are confusing absentee voting and the "Vote By Mail" plan being proposed. Mass mailing ballots to everyone listed on the voter roles does NOT have "redundancies built into the vote by mail system" as you claim.

Maloum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m here for guns but I didn’t realize that the bulk of the gun forum wasn’t about guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In 2016 and 2018 there were only 372 cases of potential voter fraud. That's out of approximately 14.6 million balots that were sent by mail. That's a fraud rate of 0.0025%. There are redundancies built into the vote by mail system. Trump voted by mail in the FL primary in March and he plans to do so in November as well. How can a guy that is voting by mail, sit there and shit on the process and try to hype the hive mind into thinking it's such a bad idea. If there are still active covid cases come November, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to vote by mail. I personally, will be going to the polling place if the numbers have subsized. If not, I'll be voting by mail. The GOP doesn't want this, because the majority of voters that don't show up to the voting booth are Democrats. If they make it easier for them to vote, the Republicans know they'll lose. That's why they're pushing so hard for everyone to show up to the precincts instead of voting by mail. It's the reason the Trump administration is in bed with the new Post Master General, who happens to be a campaign donor, to undermine the USPS. The House has set aside millions in funding to help the USPS keep up with it's current workload, but the R led senate won't approve the bills. There's already millions earmarked for the USPS that has yet to be used. It's almost as if they want the USPS to fail. What happens when they fail? Ballots can't make it to those that would otherwise not be able to get to a precinct and vote. This is just my take on it. There's factual basis to everything I've said here. I hope you all do your own research and see the fuckery that's going on. /End rant.
    There are only two Political parties; one of which invariably pursues ever more and more gun control. The other seems to be OK leaving the 2nd Amendment situation as it is today. So what is your problem? Your remarks here, if heeded, will undermine the ‘pro-2A’ party‘s chances of retaining the power to protect this forum’s members from having to have their Legal weapons Registered and/or Confiscated next year. The President has CLEARLY stated his support for legal absentee balloting. What the POTUS has warned against is a scheme by the anti-2A party, enabling mass mailing of ballots to every state resident, including those who have NO RIGHT TO VOTE. That is the only “f-——ery” I see - and you seem to be OK with it.
    After this election, when this becomes the GulfCoastARCHERYforum will you be ranting about “common sense restrictions” on arrows and telling us “no one needs” a crossbow?

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Want to know about the fuckery involved? In Palm Beach County if you recall, they caught poll workers at the supervisor of elections office stuffing the ballot boxes in a back room. They were taking ballots mailed in by people who had requested absentee ballots, disposing of the originals and supposedly re-entering their vote on new ballots before putting the ballot through the scanner. When caught they said the ballots were damaged in the mail so, they were simply redoing them so the scanner could properly read them. Ever since then everyone in this family votes in person.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Trump is hated by all government people, Republicans and Democrats, because they don’t control him. I don’t like him “personally” but his policies are better than both Bushes and approaching Reagan.

I don’t approve of his insider appointments to the Supreme Court but they are better than Hillary would have done.

Top Bottom