• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    There are only two Political parties; one of which invariably pursues ever more and more gun control. The other seems to be OK leaving the 2nd Amendment situation as it is today. So what is your problem? Your remarks here, if heeded, will undermine the ‘pro-2A’ party‘s chances of retaining the power to protect this forum’s members from having to have their Legal weapons Registered and/or Confiscated next year. The President has CLEARLY stated his support for legal absentee balloting. What the POTUS has warned against is a scheme by the anti-2A party, enabling mass mailing of ballots to every state resident, including those who have NO RIGHT TO VOTE. That is the only “f-——ery” I see - and you seem to be OK with it.
    After this election, when this becomes the GulfCoastARCHERYforum will you be ranting about “common sense restrictions” on arrows and telling us “no one needs” a crossbow?
    Where is it, in anything I said, that makes you think I'm anti 2a? What I AM against, is voter suppression. Everyone that can legally vote, should have the option. They shouldn't have to risk their lives in covid hotspots just to cast a vote. There's people that can't take the risk of going out in public and getting sick. You speak of "undermining", but are OK with voter suppression? That's sickening. People have the right to vote, just as much as they have the right to own firearms. I'm not a supporter of either major party as they both have their heads stuck up their asses and do fuck all for the little people.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Fair enough, just an odd first post. Carry-on. Hope to see meaningful input on some of the gun discussion too. We also have an introduction section for new members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'm seeing a lot of new members with less than 10 posts sticking their heads into political posts. I'm not so sure they're actually here for gun talks, but instead to stir shit and create more of a divide.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I wouldn't call myself either of those, though I tend to lean in that direction on a lot of hot topics. I'm honestly a mutt when it comes to politics. I like a little bit of what each party has to offer. It sucks, because I'm constantly having to vote against my own personal beliefs and ideals. I have to weigh out the social gains as opposed to my personal gains and vote with what my conscience steers me towards. To answer your question though, yes, I've met several democrats on this site, and they're just as entitled to their views as you are to yours. To each his own.

I am as liberal as they come - in the traditional since (small government should not dictate social or other goals) and I have never voted against my personal beliefs.

It is always the lesser of two evils. I have yet to come across a Democrat that I would vote for in my districts but I have worked with an awefull lot of them from other districts.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    sending ballots out to all registered voters without requesting them is asking for fraud to happen...

and denying citizens who vote in person that right to assemble and vote.

let voters request a ballot, like florida does.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    call escambia co supervisor of elections and request one over the phone.

aug 18th, we have a local election

Top Bottom