• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Because what they are calling a bribe will be spun as a consulting fee. And, you don't question me, I'm the president man, you say, yes sir.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I expect the unexpected. Republicans are mcuh more predictable, and that is continually used against them. If only they'd learn from their mistakes, and their opposition....

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I expect the unexpected. Republicans are mcuh more predictable, and that is continually used against them. If only they'd learn from their mistakes, and their opposition....

The big difference is that Democrats know how to use power and Republicans do not.

The other problem is big government republicans (basically all that have had more than 2 terms)

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sincerely; in my life I've experienced people that seemingly "are my friends" use me in opportunistic occasions when it's in there best interest, and eventually show their true colors: THIS is the true Republican Party! ON THE OTHER HAND: The democrats will spit in your face, tell you that you don't matter, and lie, steal and kill to get whatever is in their own best interest! Which is the the worst? BOTH! I once sat in a bar in Vietnam drinking beer with a Viet Cong (He plainly told me that!), but warned me not to turn my back on him. I politely showed him I was substantially armed, so we enjoyed the beer and the girls! Bottom line: Situational awareness....at all times, with all people, wherever, whenever! It is truly painful: in your country, with your own people!

Top Bottom