• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Spray a lil lube and it’s ready to go!
    Yep. Throw it in a bucket of used motor oil, let it sit during the week. Disassemble on Saturday, blow the excess oil off, cycle the slide, run a bore brush and patch or two through the bore.G2G. There's something to be learned there. Better yet, replace oil with automatic transmission fluid.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Everything in my safe gets shot. Some more than others but that's preference, not because they are too pretty.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For years I kept a collection of Sako rifles they were un fired in the box. I inherited several more from my friend who passed way to early. He left a note in every box that said simply, shoot the damn rifles, I did as he ask and shot all of mine as well. Every hunting trip I made I shot a deferent rifle for years . Most of them still look new , but have all been on at least one hunting adventure. My grand sons will inherit a group of fine hunting rifles if they show any interest in becoming outdoorsmen.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    For years I kept a collection of Sako rifles they were un fired in the box. I inherited several more from my friend who passed way to early. He left a note in every box that said simply, shoot the damn rifles, I did as he ask and shot all of mine as well. Every hunting trip I made I shot a deferent rifle for years . Most of them still look new , but have all been on at least one hunting adventure. My grand sons will inherit a group of fine hunting rifles if they show any interest in becoming outdoorsmen.
    Shooting those from you friend as he wanted is the best way to honor your friendship with him ,when i do something similar like that its the little smile when i think of them

Dylan O'Leary

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reminds me of this old cartoon from the Clinton era...
    ("too pretty to shoot!")

Attachments

• CGIBUZG.jpg
      CGIBUZG.jpg
      78.6 KB · Views: 12

JedClpIT

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

"Too pretty to shoot..."​

iu

I shoot everything I own and if I got a bunch of wishes from a Genie, one of them would be to get access to all of the fine firearm collector shows with a pallet of ammunition and shoot the piss out of all those unfired guns.
    Have the genie make them watch.

Top Bottom