Thoughts on Multiple Responses to Buy Firearms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Similar story on a real deal Sten. Not sure what they are worth now. Not cheap.

ComenGetem

Shooter
    @rossi
    Yeah, Nothing like seeing a new account just start begging for every gun they see. Some things don't pass the smell test.
    Literally just had a new acct. harass me about not selling a firearm to a non-member of the forum. Was curious if other people had the same experience, or similar ones. Just good to know I'm not the only one who sees things of this nature.

Anybody that harasses anyone on this forum for anything should be given a warning for it and after the third warning I say boot that member out. I know I don’t post as much as a lot of folks on here but I have been a member since the forum began and it has always been a pleasant place to ask question, give opinions etc. We should strive to keep it that way.

rossi

Master
    Direct them to Academy or a Local Gun Shop. Let them rant and buy at those places. Maybe a NICS Non-Approval is feared.
    Seller holds the product. Better Safe than Sorry..........

rossi

Master
    Ya probably.

Truth be told last time I was in that area back in 2016/17 it was little Somalia..... so it won't take much.
    You wouldn't want to see Lewiston now. Even Lisbon Falls is sliding under.......

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Literally just had a new acct. harass me about not selling a firearm to a non-member of the forum. Was curious if other people had the same experience, or similar ones. Just good to know I'm not the only one who sees things of this nature.
    People attempting to take things off the forum was an annoying scam trend that was really bad last year. - something to the affect of "my cousin/ brother/ uncle has what you are looking for ______ (they would put your title of the WTB add) and then they would say to call or email some scammer contact.

Not saying everyone that has a friend looking for something is a scammer, but it is a scamming method.

Just keep in mind that it's your item and you sell to whoever you want to. Back when I could, I had multiple people on mute that I knew I wouldn't sell to or interact with.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I posted over on HKpro that I was looking for a P30LS in .40, it wasn't 10 minutes and wallah there was one for $550, but he wouldn't ship through an FFL. We messaged a few times and then wants me to send $2500. And he'd just joined. Never replied to any more, of his several messages. I didn't out him, but put him on the mods radar.

ComenGetem

Shooter
    People attempting to take things off the forum was an annoying scam trend that was really bad last year. - something to the affect of "my cousin/ brother/ uncle has what you are looking for ______ (they would put your title of the WTB add) and then they would say to call or email some scammer contact.

Not saying everyone that has a friend looking for something is a scammer, but it is a scamming method.

Just keep in mind that it's your item and you sell to whoever you want to. Back when I could, I had multiple people on mute that I knew I wouldn't sell to or interact with.
    This is the reason why I enjoy the forum. People willing to help others as well as all the other benefits it has to offer. I guess, you just have to take the bad with the good. I do appreciate your input though, guess it's too much to ask these days for others to have the same level of decorum.

Sparky123

Expert
    If I had enough money I would own THOUSANDS ! When the SHTF, and IT WILL, it’s not if, it’s when, you just may have to outfit your own squad, a lone person in a conflict won’t last long. I have enough guns and ammo to protect my family and also arm neighbors or friends if need be.
    Itching for the day, are we? My belief is sane men usually prevail, but good luck with that militia thing.

Top Bottom