• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    It will make a Nice Reef, but I don't think I would eat any fish off of it!
    Only fish I saw there were coney island whitefish and needle fish.
    ** also standing on the deck of a ship all the roads from zoo York harbor taper DOWN from the harbor. You literally lose sight of the roadway.
    Don't even ask about the infestation of rats there. Black Plague coming someday.

fv22

Master
    As someone who grew up in Brooklyn and spent lots of time in NYC in my younger years let me be the first to say that sinking the entire island would be the best thing that could happen. Especially if they remove the bridges and get rid of the ferry's first!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    As someone who grew up in Brooklyn and spent lots of time in NYC in my younger years let me be the first to say that sinking the entire island would be the best thing that could happen. Especially if they remove the bridges and get rid of the ferry's first!
    I was gonna say the same thing but was making an effort to be nice. Lol. Been there, it's not for me. Would be interesting to explore the tunnels.

Raven

Master
    There's whole city blocks of Pensacola sitting off in the bay, and standing water with barnacles in the stormwater structures downtown too. I've popped the manhole covers and seen it myself. I've seen the 200+ year old drawings showing the city blocks underwater. Nevermind the buildings offshore of Florida in a hundred feet of water that are so old nobody knows who built them. Time marches on. Pensacola will have levees around it and pumps keeping the water out like New Orleans, soon enough, maybe in my lifetime. Mark my words.

Latest posts

Top Bottom