• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    As much as I despise the woman, I see no big deal there, she was smiling all the while and simply urged the girl over a bit. What's the big deal. That is what's wrong with Americans today, EVERY LITTLE thing triggers them, and they spin it into a rant about how evil the other is. Grow up America, there are lots of things to blame on this woman, I just don't see this as one. Sorry.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    As much as I despise the woman, I see no big deal there, she was smiling all the while and simply urged the girl over a bit. What's the big deal. That is what's wrong with Americans today, EVERY LITTLE thing triggers them, and they spin it into a rant about how evil the other is. Grow up America, there are lots of things to blame on this woman, I just don't see this as one. Sorry.
    Yeah, saw this on Twitter and thought of all the reasons to dislike this person.... I don't care about this.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Yeah, saw this on Twitter and thought of all the reasons to dislike this person.... I don't care about this.
    I'm sorry you don't get "it". BTW what don't you get? You don't get that pelosi is a contriving, mendacious bully? She is an 80 year old adult pushing and shoving children like a punk in a lunch line. This behavior is typical pelosi. You don't get that she manipulates the system to advance dem causes even at the expense of precedent? You don't get that she put the country through an expensive, exhausting impeachment not once but twice that failed. Now she is doubling down with another expensive, biased witch hunt that will also fail. And for what purpose? To keep a practicing "America First" person from seeking a term in the White House that he has earned. When the dems are busy with this nonsense they are not focused on solving grass root issues. The results are inflation, recession, labor shortages, food shortages, open borders, stagnation. dems set the playing field rules. Do you think the rules will change because the opposition doesn't play by them? If the opposition doesn't play by their rules and show that we can win under their rules, America looses. It's no accident that big issues don't come up as often when you take care of small issues as they occur.

Reactions: FLT

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oh, I get all that is true, but I didn't see her viciously elbow that girl. I say it seems like a ploy from the other side and feel like it was in this case not warranting it an issue. I agree she is a waste of oxygen and can't understand why she is still in office, but focus on reality, not falling in line with all the others painting every little move as some great controversy.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    There is no way to know if it was vicious. I can't read her heart. I can only judge her actions. Many NBA elbow penalties have been called not because they were vicious but because they occurred. Intentional oh ya. pelosi was loosing another rep seat to a Latina Republican. This pelosi behavior is endemic. These transgressions should not go unnoticed or unchallenged or unpunished as they occur. I go by the "Road House" rule. Be nice until it's time not to be nice.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Manufactured controversy but what’s new. Could you imagine if Trump “elbowed” obamas kid? Oh lord the cries of racism.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom