• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    ^^^^^^^^ Extremely believeable ^^^^^^^^ ---- SAWMAN
    ADDED: Hope I never get banned. As of late,I seem to be learning something new about this forum everyday.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Would graciously like to extend my offer in my post #29 above not only to Dan but to John.
    Explain to me how I could best sell my two weapons offered so that you would not have to "put up" with viewing them anymore. Price to offer would be great.
    I would bet that it would be an learning expierance for me.
    Thanks in advance. ---- SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Same here LOL, feel like I missed a good thread!

Edit: LOL, just noticed the last two guys I've had PM conversations with have been banned, guess I better be careful who I associate with on this forum!

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Bill, in both cases, it’s mainly the issue of being alternative platforms competing with America’s favorite rifle, and for the price, a quality AR making more sense for most. You can buy a really nice AR for the price of the Benelli, and 6.8 just doesn’t seem as popular as it was anymore, and Rugers just aren’t as popular as ARs. I personally despise the safety.
    I think they’re both overpriced. I believe an alternative caliber Ruger sold on here for about $500 recently, and I think the Benelli will bring in about $750.
    While I’m at it, nobody will ever pay $500 for a used Mossberg 500. Not when a new one is about $300.
    It really doesn’t bother me all that much, yes it’s annoying because I feel like the sellers are mainly bumping for entertainment, knowing full well that it won’t sell at the current price. Kinda like those “make me move” people in real estate, they’re not actually serious about selling, and they’re really not worth wasting time on. But as I told the remote FNG, if nobody else cares, I don’t really care enough.

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just dont think some people are serious about selling their items. But hey, it's not my gun.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't have a problem with it one way or the other. But for me ,if List something for sale and it doesn't sell in 5 or 6 weeks I withdraw it . Some times I wait a few months and try it again but most often I just accept that nobody here wants it and try to sell it some where else or just keep it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Your sbsolutely right Joel. You don't qualify for my "great deal" sales.
    I just wish that everyone here was as awhare of my rules as you are. I have had about 10 offers to buy these weapons since I have had them posted. Between the shipping and the "no liberals/dems" thing they could have been gone a long time ago.
    This is one reason why I am wondering if a price drop is in order. ---- SAWMAN

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just wish that everyone here was as awhare of my rules as you are. I have had about 10 offers to buy these weapons since I have had them posted. Between the shipping and the "no liberals/dems" thing they could have been gone a long time ago.
    4 years and you're just now considering a price drop?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Blame it on Dan for his post #65 above.
    I just might go even lower. Maybe drop the prices a dollar a day untill they sell.
    Whatdaya think ??? Would I get er done if the Mini was about $400 ?? ---- SAWMAN

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think the price is achievable. The reason it hasn't sold, is it's a mediocre platform, with a less than common chambering. It's a cool gun, don't get me wrong. Had it been chambered in .300blk, or 7.62x39 it would have been sold years ago, assuming the buyers met your unique criteria.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I can be there this afternoon. Oh, and I will still handle the shipping/transfer for you free, you just pay postage.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It looks like you could have had it sold this week, especially if you’re serious about price reduction.
    Except dude has too few posts.

Idk why everyone gets hung up on the caliber. Especially when you consider how much 92fs in 9x21 and 30 Luger go for, when they’re for sale. Or iwi’s in 41ae. Not all firearms are about zombie apocalypse or taking boss selfies.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Unfortunately . . . Most people do not understand the 6.8 or are they awhare of the somewhat lowered cost of ammo. Or they tend to compair it to a 7.62X39 or even a 300BLK.
    Anyway . . . to each their own. But try to find one for sale on the interweb. The 6.8 Mini is a rare collectors type gun. Try to find a Ruger OEM 5shot mag.
    OR . . . like you say MAX . . . they just want a steel cased ammo dirt clod shooter.
    With the $50 rings,the Weigand scope base and the 5 mags I really feel that my price is fair. ---- SAWMAN

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I’ve done the incremental drops. I think of it as a reverse auction. Better gone at a slight loss and use the funds for exciting new stuff than sitting in the safe collecting dust IMO.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve done the incremental drops. I think of it as a reverse auction. Better gone at a slight loss and use the funds for exciting new stuff than sitting in the safe collecting dust IMO.

True that!

Top Bottom