Target Sports

Strongarm Pistol Brace - Free Shipping - (Huntsville, AL)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Haven't seen this one yet. Is it aluminum? And do you know if it will fit on a SIG Rattler arm by chance? I have 3 guns with Rattler braces that need to get rid of the helicopter brace they come with. Have been considering the tailhook mod c cause they're so small. How does this compare to those in you're opinion?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

wags68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They are 6061 Aluminum. The tube size they fit is 1.19". I am not sure if they will fit the Sig Rattler arm, but can take additional measurements for you. The tailhook is a very nice and compact option too, a matter of preference if you want Velcro attachment or the Hook. Let me know if I can provide any other information.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Pm'd...

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    It's the real deal guys. I bought 3. And they arrived a day early today in the mail. They didn't quite fit the size bar I have cause it's it's SIG Rattler brand style arm. But I made one fit so far with some stuff I had laying around. They're actually very well made. Solid aluminum and has 3 QD (non swivel style also).. points. I myself prefer the non swivel. Figured I'd stop by and make it known to all others who may be interested over time cause he has quite a few of them to unload. So I highly recommend the braces. And this seller was very polite and mailed all three the very same day I ordered them. With free shipping. So yeah I'm so pleased I figured I'd stop by and vouch for the guy. Thanks bud!.. and here's a photo of the first finished one.
    63489519702a0c94ba8e6b77b96679b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom