• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Soooooo . . . you wait until the store is intentionally stocked with the people more likely to have CV than any other group of Americans. THEN . . . you walk right in. NEXT . . . you'll be asking them for New Yorkers.
    DAMN FRANK !!! --- SAWMAN
    I think the best thing for our health and safety would be to have Frank self quarantine for 14 days so we can type without fear. He's been around old people!

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL. NO Sir, I went in as a Senior, which I am, and they were handing 1 pack out to each of us, I took a pack and was happy. Now I did not accept the paper towels offered as I got an order of them from Amazon already. The safe is because some, who might not prepare, might try to steal mine.

"might try to steal mine."..................................I know where you live!!!!;)

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'm thinking about reporting Frank to the CNN police.
    HE NOW . . . is a walking CV contamination center. Hope he stays out of the gunshops and BINGO parlors. Oh . . and . . Sammy's Gentlemens Club. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED: But . . . if Frank does get sick,I will send my "niece" over to take care of him.

Attachments

• vssibc1565754216530.jpg
      vssibc1565754216530.jpg
      54.9 KB · Views: 92
    Last edited:

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HE NOW . . . is a walking CV contamination center. Hope he stays out of the gunshops and BINGO parlors. Oh . . and . . Sammy's Gentlemens Club. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED: But . . . if Frank does get sick,I will send my "niece" over to take care of him.

Sawman-how does she conceal carry?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Just seen a news report about the stresses and strains of self isolation. It reported that people are going crazy from being in lockdown!

It was strange, because I had just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she always has to put a different spin on everything, and certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron calmed me down. She said everything will be fine, which surprised me because she’s usually the first one to apply unnecessary pressure and get steamed up over nothing! I think she might have been sneaking off to the medicine cabinet...
    PS. I'm still not talking to the vacuum cleaner...she sucks.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

deeeammmnn

does she need a babysitter?

asking for a friend...

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems to me the level of activity/Posts has dropped. I thought with all the WuFlu directives to stay at home would have increased use. Too much of a good thing? Doing other time consuming projects/Honey do Lists, Can't find your way around the new format? There are other things to do: make babies, draft divorce papers and property split, supervise evening Detention for home schoolers, build a electronic ankle monitor to go with your "Lockdown", finish those wedding gift Thank You cards before you 35th Anniversary. Lol

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Yep. Been fixing my 5 year backlog of repairs and gonna do it later projects. Makes the missus happy. That's a good thing. Projects still ahead, move fence to property line, repair dead mower, till up hard spots in yard so grass will grow, etc and still fit in Turkey hunting, parts buy/swapping, forum reading/ posting inane ramblings. :) busy,busy,busy.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Stolen story from another website:

"From an anonymous UPS delivery driver...
    The 5 types of customers since the “rona”:

1) Steve:

He has been waiting for this moment his whole life. He has been drinking boilermakers since 10:00 am in his recliner and his AR is within arms reach. He has 6 months provisions in the basement and a bug out bag due west buried in the woods. Steve demands a handshake as I give him his package. He’s sizing me up as I deliver his ammo.

Steve will survive this, and he will kill you if he needs to.

2) Brad:

He is standing at his window wearing skinny jeans and a Patagonia t-shirt. He is mad because there were no organic tomatoes at Whole Foods today. He points at the ground where he has taped a 6 ft no go zone line from his porch. I leave his case of Fuji water, organic granola bites, and his new “Bernie Bro” hat at the tape.

Brad will not survive.
    Steve will probably eat him.

3) Nancy:

She has sprayed everything with Thieves oil. Bought all the Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, meat, and bread from the local grocery chain. She has quarantined her kids and sprays them with a mixture of thieves, lavender, & mint essential oils daily. She has posted every link known to man about “The Rona” on her social media. She will spray you if you break the 6 ft rule. I will leave her yet another case of toilet paper.

She will last longer than Brad, but not Steve.

4) Karen:

She has called everybody and read them the latest news on “The Rona”. She asked for the manager at Food Lion, Walmart, Publix, McDonalds, Chi-Fil-A, and Vons all before noon demanding more toilet paper. Karen’s kids are currently faking “The Rona” to avoid her. I’m delivering “Hello kitchen” to her.

Karen will not survive longer than Brad.

5) Mary:

Is sitting in the swing watching her kids have a water balloon fight in the front yard as she is on her fourth glass of wine. She went to the store and bought 2 cases of pop tarts, 6 boxes of cereal, 8 bags of pizza rolls, And a 6 roll pack of toilet paper. There is a playlist of Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, and Post Malone playing in the background. I’m bringing her second shipment of 15 bottles of wine in 3 days.

Mary will survive and marry Steve.
    Together they will repopulate the earth.
    May God have mercy on us all."

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    (CNN) — A surprise company outing to an air base caused a 64-year-old French man so much stress that he flung himself from a fighter jet in midair, grabbing the ejector button in a panic and tumbling through the skies above France before landing in a field.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary

Day 1 – I Can Do This !!!! Got enough food and wine to last a month !!!!

Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of wine. I fear wine supplies might not last.

Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??

Day 4 – 8:00 pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!

Day 6 – I get to take the garbage out. I’m so excited, I can’t decide what to wear.

Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!

Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.

Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going bar hopping.

Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a spider today. Seems nice. He’s a Web Designer.

Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”

Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidentally touch your face.

Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals led the Blue Jays 3–1

Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

Top Bottom