• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree.
    I also found out that the only liberal friend we have is driven by hatred to vote against Trump even if that means Biden.
    Very sad.

Acting on advice from one of the democrats on the forum, I stopped inviting liberal friends to my to my get to gathers . It’s been much more enjoyable having folks over with out the constant arguments that they seem to enjoy starting. I wish I had of done It sooner . My life has been a good bit less stressful since I made that decision .

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I feel like a crazy person at this point when I try to tell them to vote Trump lol

Also, I’ve noticed recently that my iPhone won’t autocorrect capitalize Trump but it will Biden...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Why would someone have "friends" that they do not share things in common with.
    Religion and politics is pretty hsrdcore.
    It's not exactly like Ray and I. Him loving Bob's Burgers and me thinking they taste similar to the packageing they come in. --- SAWMAN

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why would someone have "friends" that they do not share things in common with.
    Religion and politics is pretty hsrdcore.
    It's not exactly like Ray and I. Him loving Bob's Burgers and me thinking they taste similar to the packageing they come in. --- SAWMAN
    Compassion.
    He is a veteran and suffering with mental anguish.
    He did not identify as a liberal on the beggining of aquaintancing.
    He was very kind to my husband.
    We did have the love of watersports in common and a few other things.

After Trump happened and his irrational hatred for him surfaced and a few other tendencies I distanced myself. But my husband visits him every couple of weeks and likes me to go along. I go every 3 months. I once went once a year. We have a pizza and a beer but his snarky liberal remarks are not something I want to be exposed to.
    I do it for my husband - that is why.
    And because there is still a human being there who hates Trump but doesnt hate us.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Howells supermarket in Samson, Alabama is having another good sale T-bones $2.99 +10%=$3.28lb.
    Boneless chicken breast $14.80+10% The wife found the ad on Facebook and we rode up this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

I decided to stop calling the bathroom the “John” and renamed it the “Jim”. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Old age is coming at a really bad time. When I was a child I thought “Nap Time” was a punishment. Now, as a grownup, it feels like a small vacation.

The biggest lie I tell myself is..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

I don't have gray hair; I have "wisdom highlights." I'm just very wise.

Teach your daughter how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice.

At my age "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.

I am a Seenager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.
    I don’t have to go to school or work.
    I get an allowance every month.
    I have my own pad.
    I don’t have a curfew.
    I have a driver’s license and my own car.
    I have ID that gets me into bars and the whisky store.
    The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant.
    And I don’t have acne.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

I don’t think that works as good as it use to

Her car got shot up and she drove home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I PICKED UP A BRAND NEW AR TODAY!

Funny thing about it was this guy yelled at me and said, what are you doing behind the counter? Get out of here before I can the police!
    I don't think he banned me though. He just got a little excited, that's all.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

I decided to stop calling the bathroom the “John” and renamed it the “Jim”. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Old age is coming at a really bad time. When I was a child I thought “Nap Time” was a punishment. Now, as a grownup, it feels like a small vacation.

The biggest lie I tell myself is..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

I don't have gray hair; I have "wisdom highlights." I'm just very wise.

Teach your daughter how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice.

At my age "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.

I am a Seenager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.
    I don’t have to go to school or work.
    I get an allowance every month.
    I have my own pad.
    I don’t have a curfew.
    I have a driver’s license and my own car.
    I have ID that gets me into bars and the whisky store.
    The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant.
    And I don’t have acne.
    This was really great!

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Walton County seems to be the most free County in Florida..correct me if I am wrong, please.
    I was under the impression Polk County was also.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I am glad she removed the feather in the end because the whole time I was questioning that!

Also came to my mind: She must not have a cell phone ...the things you can come up with and amazing skills one can develop when not living live through the internet.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place...
    First guy, "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."
    Second guy, "That's nothing; I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."
    Third guy, "Man, you both have it easy!
    I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."
    They continue to fish when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word!
    So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend.
    What's the deal?"
    Fourth guy, "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing or sex," and she said, wear sun-block!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CNN's chief legal analyst? Damn if he don't beat everything.

Top Bottom