Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Steel Challenge @ ERGC on 1/11/20

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

DeadlyThreatDefense

Staff member
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
“Steel Shooters!
It's time to make some noise. Registration for Escambia River Gun Club Steel Challenge1-11-2020 match will start at 7:30am we would like to have everyone in the system by 8:30 so we can start shooting at 9:00. The match is live on Practiscore now. https://practiscore.com/escambia-river-gun-club-steel-challenge-1-11-2020/register . We'll be collecting entry fees at the registration table and the cost remain the same at $20 for non-member and $15 for members. Youth will shoot free. We would love to have everyone as members of the range, so if this interest you please ask at registration. At only $140 dollars a year, we are the best bargains in the panhandle. new shooters are encouraged to shoot from the low ready. We will be running 5 stages. Each stage requires a minimum of 25 rounds broke up into 5 strings. Bring 125 - 175 rounds and plenty of magazines. Ideally single stack would have 5 magazines but you can get by with two and some help to reload. Registration ends at 8:30 please be on time the goal is to have everyone done shooting by noon.

We have been working hard on range improvements. We now have 5 individual bays and will be running 5 stages with 5 squads.

Hobbie Chestney

(618)792-3865

JWlineman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this one still on? Weather permitting?

DeadlyThreatDefense

Staff member
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Waiting to hear myself

Deadly Threat Defense LLC
Firearms Training near Pensacola, FL

JWlineman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aight cool. Looks like the worst is around lunchtime but I'm sure it's going to rain Friday night.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DeadlyThreatDefense

Staff member
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Shooters

Due to the impending weather we have made the decision to cancel the Steel Challenge match at Escambia River Gun Club on Sat. 1-11-20. We look forward to seeing everyone at the next match.

Hobbie Chestney
(618) 792-3865

Deadly Threat Defense LLC
Firearms Training near Pensacola, FL

JWlineman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well shucks...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom