Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Song that get your blood flowing


Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Aaronious45

New Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Milton
Any music lovers here? What songs get your blood flowing??

I've got so many to list...one particular makes me wanna work out or fight every time I hear it (walk-pantera)
I have a lot of other music I listen to on the way to work to start out in a good mood for the day..
Lets hear it, whatcha got!?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKG0XHrfaKY
 
Last edited:

Choppa6

40 Watt Phased Plasma Rifle
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
561
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Pensacola Florida. U.S.A.
Last edited:

fishingjean

New Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
pace, fla.
Ok guys, this one is on the religious side , it make me want to get out of my car and dance at red lights!!!!!The name of this song is[ I Am an Overcomer] don't know the singers name yet??Denny in pace!!!
 

fishingjean

New Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
pace, fla.
That's it Sir, have actually talked to the wife about having this song played at my funeral, with a film of me dancing to this song!!!!Anyone who has or is dealing with cancer or any other sickness will understand where I am comeing from!!!!!Thank you Sir!!!!!!Denny
 

Aaronious45

New Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Milton
My wife just finished chemo and starts radiation in a few weeks...I'll take a listen to it!
 

fishingjean

New Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
pace, fla.
We will pray for her, I took chemo an radiation in 2005, given 6months to live-4 stage prostate cancer, now raiseing a 5yr. old daughter!!!!Love that song-listen to words, Denny
 

Aaronious45

New Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Milton
Thanks, she'll be fine, her pet scan came back clean.
 

Seanpcola

Moderator
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
10,907
Reaction score
8
Points
0
Location
Pensacola, FL (Beulah)
Alright Aaron!! A Grunge/Alt/Ska/Metal brother on here!

I have sat radio in in my car house and shop and it's on the Lithium channel 90% of the time (Bluesville the other 10%). I thought my taste in music would mellow as I got older but it's actually getting harder and edgier.

Here's one from that era that I think illustrates the whole genre' and I get a real pick me up every time I hear it. It also describes some feelings in my head lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBZs_Py-1_0
 
Toggle Sidebar
Top