• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    SOLD Want to trade or sell my ATI GSG MK 22 "Baby SCAR". In excellent to LN condition. Semi-auto. Chambered in .22 LR, folding stock, flip up sights, ambidextrous controls. Fired about one box of 50 rounds through it. Original box. German made. Trade value $500. Possible trades milsurps, 1911, Glock 17/19, classic lever .22s.
    QvEQpD1.jpg

OhOS90b.jpg

Last edited:

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    It shoots better than I can hold. I'll look for some photos from the range. It likes clean high velocity rounds like CCI Mini Mags. I had no malfunctions, but like any semiautomatic if it gets dirty I would expect a few. There are lots of videos and reviews out there. Google will find them. A fun gun but I can't keep them all. Well maybe. I did replace the two take down screws with genuine HK take down pins. So it opens up to field strip easily. I found a range photo, ERGC at 50 yards. Several groups.

20170116_140442.jpg

Last edited:

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I should also mention I added MAGPUL XTM railcovers on three sides. Not shown in original photos. IMG_20210405_142834575.jpg

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Hello, yes it is available for sale! The trade price I put up was $500, but I did not list a cash price. I would ask $470 cash. As the magazines are getting expensive and hard to find, I would include a second magazine and a box of 100 CCI Mini-mags for $500. If that is agreeable please post an "I'll take it" on the forum post. Emory seems to be first.

Emory

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello, yes it is available for sale! The trade price I put up was $500, but I did not list a cash price. I would ask $470 cash. As the magazines are getting expensive and hard to find, I would include a second magazine and a box of 100 CCI Mini-mags for $500. If that is agreeable please post an "I'll take it" on the forum post. Emory seems to be first.
    When is a good time to meet

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom