• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PensacolaEd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Bum shoulder finally prevents me from hunting with a compound, so I’m selling my 2014 PSE Bow Madness 36 MP Bow, with a TON of extras. Bow is Right Handed, peak ATA/IBO Speed of 330FPS. Draw length adjustable from 25-30” (currently set at 29”), Draw weight adjustable from55 to 70 pounds (currently set at about 62 pounds). 75% Let-Off, and 33 1/8” Axle-to-Axle. Includes Bow Data Card and DVD. Bow shoots great, and has killed a ton of deer and hogs.

Bow is in excellent condition, new string in 2019. Includes Black Gold Rush 5-Pin Sight, Quiver and Tru-Fire Release. Has a Whicker-Biscuit rest and Limbsaver vibration dampeners installed.

Includes Plano Hard Case and extra adjustable Arrow Case (Tube), with about 2 dozen Gold Tip Arrows (maybe 5 or 6 need re-fletching). Includes Rage-Cage case, 6 Rage 2-Blade, and a few packages of other fixed broadheads, as well as about 10 Lumenock Lighted Nocks. Also have a plastic tacklebox of extra nocks, parts, wax, and all kinds of miscellaneous other archery hardware.

Package Price for everything listed DROPPED TO $450. Can text additional pics of any item upon request. I have targets set up if you’d like to try the bow at my place. Please PM me here, or you can call or text me at 813.363.1137. Located in Crestview, but I travel frequently to Pensacola.

Also have a Tarantula Double Deluxe (Soft) Bow Case I will INCLUDE WITH FULL PRICE PURCHASE - SO you get a Hard Case AND a 2-Bow Soft Case!. This case is brand new, never been used and retails for $90.00. Here’s a Link:

https://www.lancasterarchery.com/tarantula-double-deluxe-bow-case.html

Thanks,

Ed Bow and Release Pic.jpg Bow and Sight Pic.jpg Case and misc accessories pic.jpg

Attachments

• Hard Case,Arrows, Quiver Pic.jpg
      Hard Case,Arrows, Quiver Pic.jpg
      326.5 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom