• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DKirkland1212

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Legal Weapon is eager to please its customers. Yes we instruct Concealed Carry Classes along with the knowledge needed before, during and after the incident. Instruction is by a real world experienced former Florida certified deputy and military member with over seven years of firearm instruction. That is just scratching the surface, BUT......What Training Do YOU Want and Need????
    Go to www.legalweaponusa.com and tell me what you want. We have a "Training Wanted" blog waiting for your input.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I read on your curriculum that you host classes at Santa Rosa shooting, do the same static range rules apply to your course offerings? i.e. the advanced pistol tactics and/or shotgun portion

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Free ammo with training is what I want the most followed by training to be able to shoot skeet with a pistol.

DKirkland1212

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read on your curriculum that you host classes at Santa Rosa shooting, do the same static range rules apply to your course offerings? i.e. the advanced pistol tactics and/or shotgun portion
    The Concealed Carry class that I teach at Santa Rosa abides by their range rules. That means that students are not allowed to draw from a holster and rapid fire. The range is not set up for tactical movements so I can't instruct it there for safety reasons. I'm working on changing that at another facility.

That being said, advanced pistol and rifle classes that I instruct imitate some of the advanced classes I was fortunate to attend while as a Deputy in training or as a member of Special Operations Security Forces. A very particle approach to firearm training that leads to muscle memory. I teach techniques that allow mastery of the firearm and I can teach Small Unit Tactics, but not both at the same time.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thanks for the reply, I was genuinely curious knowing the restrictions there and what some "tactical" training scenarios require. Thanks

Top Bottom