• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Skip to just under 4 minutes for the fun stuff.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    The velocity out weighed the thickness of the coiled copper. I bet a thicker wall it would have dinged the plate.
    Can't believe that bent barrel fired.

LtDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The velocity out weighed the thickness of the coiled copper. I bet a thicker wall it would have dinged the plate.
    Can't believe that bent barrel fired.
    Oh there is no doubt after seeing that display it would have hit. Craziest shit I've seen. And it freaking fired.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Wow that’s nuts. He needs to send the optic back to vortex and use that no questions asked 100% replacement warranty.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I love vortex for that very reason. I had a 6 year old strike fire red dot that after all those year the seals dry rotted out. I called vortex telling them I had moisture in the battery box. I asked for new o rings and said it still operates fine. They said send it in and they’d fix the issue. After about 10 days I received a brand new strike fire 2 in the mail with the red/green dot option free of charge. Truly blown away with their customer service. Needless to say I own 4 optics from vortex now.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I love vortex for that very reason. I had a 6 year old strike fire red dot that after all those year the seals dry rotted out. I called vortex telling them I had moisture in the battery box. I asked for new o rings and said it still operates fine. They said send it in and they’d fix the issue. After about 10 days I received a brand new strike fire 2 in the mail with the red/green dot option free of charge. Truly blown away with their customer service. Needless to say I own 4 optics from vortex now.
    1-6x offers reddot capabilities and magnification together in one optic. Everybody I've read about likes them better than a stand alone reddot and separate magnifier. Anybody here have experience with the Vortex 1-6×?

Attachments

• 20200505_043810.jpg
      20200505_043810.jpg
      749.8 KB · Views: 218

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    1-6x offers reddot capabilities and magnification together in one optic. Everybody I've read about likes them better than a stand alone reddot and separate magnifier. Anybody here have experience with the Vortex 1-6×?
    They both have there place with me. I love a simple red dot when I want a lighter rifle. That said the 1-6 and 1-8 are amazing albeit heavier. While I don’t have the razor HD the strike eagle is a great optic and super clear. If you have the money and are looking, it’s a definite buy.
    37F1D66F-7D78-43E6-9C4A-17C929E41821.jpeg

Top Bottom