• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I bet this wont change anything. A bunch of French virtue signaling here, that's all, no matter how many of their citizens want and need weapons for protection they will never get it... legally. Are we seeing a minor French Revolution in the making? I wonder how many of these illegal muslim immigrants have already been disappeared and been stacked up in the catacombs?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201022-025035_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20201022-025035_Chrome.jpg
      111.5 KB · Views: 99
    • Screenshot_20201022-025208_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20201022-025208_Chrome.jpg
      216.7 KB · Views: 100

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm all for freedom of religion. But, these fucking neanderthals need to assimilate to modern culture of the countries they seek refuge in. They can't go into another country and try to turn it into the same shit hole they left that's full of war and thousands of years old beliefs. You don't hear about that shit here because all the immigrants we get from those countries are smart. They're doctors, scientists, and people with high education. These immigrants understand that they have to assimilate to their surroundings. They have all the freedoms in the world to practice their religions as they see fit. They're not the ones we have to worry about. France and the rest of the area around them are screwed because all the shit bags with their backwards thinking and beliefs can make it to those countries by foot. If the French were smart, they'd do as you're saying, bury the fuckers alive and let nobody know. I'm sure the smart immigrants there are doing their own kind of cleansing. They don't want the heat or the prejudice from others that these assholes are bringing to them. France isn't the only country having these problems. It's actually sad. You let in these refugees only for them to turn on your nation's citizens for their outdated religious bullshit. All the while these communities scream of racial prejudice and profiling. What do you expect when people are being fucking beheaded over a cartoon of some dumb ass religious figure?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'm all for freedom of religion. But, these fucking neanderthals need to assimilate to modern culture of the countries they seek refuge in. They can't go into another country and try to turn it into the same shit hole they left that's full of war and thousands of years old beliefs. You don't hear about that shit here because all the immigrants we get from those countries are smart. They're doctors, scientists, and people with high education. These immigrants understand that they have to assimilate to their surroundings. They have all the freedoms in the world to practice their religions as they see fit. They're not the ones we have to worry about. France and the rest of the area around them are screwed because all the shit bags with their backwards thinking and beliefs can make it to those countries by foot. If the French were smart, they'd do as you're saying, bury the fuckers alive and let nobody know. I'm sure the smart immigrants there are doing their own kind of cleansing. They don't want the heat or the prejudice from others that these assholes are bringing to them. France isn't the only country having these problems. It's actually sad. You let in these refugees only for them to turn on your nation's citizens for their outdated religious bullshit. All the while these communities scream of racial prejudice and profiling. What do you expect when people are being fucking beheaded over a cartoon of some dumb ass religious figure?
    And now the stats are that England is over 40% muslim. Just wait until they vote out the monarchy there in a few years. You'll see a war between England and France

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

i like the way the Israel handles domestic terrorists, after they kill them, they bulldoze the family's house, and deport the family....

Last edited:

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    And now the stats are that England is over 40% muslim. Just wait until they vote out the monarchy there in a few years. You'll see a war between England and France
    Where'd you get your stats?

A quick Google says 5% in the England, 14% in London. Those are 2011 census numbers. More current puts them just under 6% in England

Interesting graphic from Pew Research from 2017. Indicates higher numbers than the previous article I saw. What's up with Bulgaria?

Last edited:

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We better watch out. Don't forget Minnesota. Hell we even have them in our Congress.
    ta.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Where'd you get your stats?

A quick Google says 5% in the England, 14% in London. Those are 2011 census numbers. More current puts them just under 6% in England

Interesting graphic from Pew Research from 2017. Indicates higher numbers than the previous article I saw. What's up with Bulgaria?
    Still looking for the British stats. I found this, though. Non muslim lady sentenced to death by hanging for her blasphemy of drinking out of the wrong water fountain. Spent better part of a decade on death row before somebody on supreme court let her go. Talks about "thousands " of muslims recently having gone from France to England

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201022-121423_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20201022-121423_Chrome.jpg
      253.7 KB · Views: 68
    Top Bottom