• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    April 1, 2020 at 1:06 p.m. CDT

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) ordered a 30-day stay-at-home order for the state Wednesday to slow the spread of the coronavirus, ordering residents to stay indoors unless they are pursuing “essential services or activities."

The executive order will go into effect at midnight Thursday, DeSantis said, and his office will release more details on the restrictions later Wednesday.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this some kind of April Fool's "Joke"?
    Do not be a fool use google
    Search Results
    Web results

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis issues coronavirus stay-at-home ...
    www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2020/04/01 › coronavirus-florida-...

1 hour ago - Ron DeSantis (R) ordered a 30-day stay-at-home order for the state Wednesday to slow the spread of the coronavirus, ordering residents to ...

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announces stay-at-home order; US ...
    www.washingtonpost.com › 2020/04/01 › coronavirus-latest-news

14 mins ago - Italian officials on Wednesday reported 727 new deaths, with the fatality ... Ron DeSantis (R) ordered a 30-day stay-at-home order for the state ...

Fla. gov. to issue 30-day stay-home order for state Gov. Ron ...
    www.msn.com › en-us › news › florida-coronavirus-update-for-wedn...

45 mins ago - Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis finally relented and is ordering residents to stay at home beginning at midnight Thursday.
    Missing: (R) ‎| Must include: (R)

Florida's DeSantis issues statewide stay-at-home order to curb ...
    www.foxnews.com › florida-desantis-coronavirus-statewide-stay-at-hom...

6 hours ago - Ron DeSantis, a Republican, issued a statewide stay-at-home order on Wednesday afternoon to curb the rate of infection in his state during the global ... to encourage a 14-day self-isolation period when arriving in Florida. ... The order will go into effect at midnight Thursday and last for at least 30 days.

Governor orders you to stay at home | WillistonPioneer.com
    www.willistonpioneer.com › content › governor-orders-you-stay-home

1 hour ago - Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) ordered a 30-day stay-at-home order for the state Wednesday, ordering residents to stay indoors unless they are ...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    We should do what Japan is doing, distancing, washing and all wearing masks...They continue to work and not destroy the economy

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    April 1, 2020 at 1:06 p.m. CDT

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) ordered a 30-day stay-at-home order for the state Wednesday to slow the spread of the coronavirus, ordering residents to stay indoors unless they are pursuing “essential services or activities."

The executive order will go into effect at midnight Thursday, DeSantis said, and his office will release more details on the restrictions later Wednesday.

I got the visual synopsis image below from someone who lives in Niceville. And based on what I heard the governor say today... Uh.... so... basically nothing changes.

Got it.

Our economy will continue to drown, the FSA opportunists will use this as mental justification to abuse the $2.2T deficit fertilizer, society will further cement an anti-social "norm" of delivery/curb-side/virtual-meeting seclusion, and the national security wounds will deepen.

Just "Look at the Flowers" everyone... nevermind what Carol is doing... (Walking Dead reference)

IMG_4832.JPG

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2. Participating in recreational activities (consistent with social distancing guidelines) such as walking, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, running, or swimming
    I am not sure if the wording of the above is correct (https://www.fox13news.com/news/florida-list-of-essential-businesses), but I interpret to mean that I can go out shooting at any range that is open.
    Edit to add. I have poor little guns that need to fed and I do not want to deprive them of that.

Last edited:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not sure if the wording of the above is correct (https://www.fox13news.com/news/florida-list-of-essential-businesses), but I interpret to mean that I can go out shooting at any range that is open.
    Edit to add. I have poor little guns that need to fed and I do not want to deprive them of that.
    Shooting is recreation. I'll continue to go shooting weekly and riding my Harley and.pretty much everything else I do normally.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please open the beach 0600-0900 is all I ask. You can close it back down before Memorial Day

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At 8:45 AM this morning, the last morning prior to the Gov.'s executive coming into force I passed the 5 points publix parking lot and it was 90% full and certainly looks like panic buying. Almost no one showed up for the thurs PRPC 900 bullseye match either. Looks like the santa rosa shooting center gate was open so I assume they were open for business.

Top Bottom