• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Derek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've done business with alpt of people associated with this forum and all but a few have been pleasurable. I contacted a forum member that goes by the name OLDMAN. I was interested in buying some ammo from him. He questions me first of all and asked was I peaceful and a supporter of Presiden Trump. I answered him honestly and stated that I'm peaceful but I don't support President Trump. Well make a long story short he refused to sell me the ammo!!! This is ridiculous and I would have never thought that my political views would effect me the way it did in this situation. I've been aaw Enforcement Officer for 22 years a d I've got close friends tbat suppoet President Trumpand they know that I don't and it hasn't affected our friendship not one bit. Just wanted to get this off my chest because I thought we were past bullshit as such as this!

Derek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dude I wouldn't care if you never sold me any ammo....you are who you are....tell the entire story if your going to tell it...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Then allow me to respond.
    Each member has the absolute right to choose who they buy,sell,or trade with. And really,what does being "law enforcement" have to do with anything ?? Do you feel that you are better than the rest of us ?? Is that your "credentials" ??
    Are the Trump supporters burning,rioting,looting,robbing,stealing ?? NO !! Then if you are not a Trump supporter,you are a liberal Democrat. If I should sell your a gun or ammo,where will it end up ??
    For the record - - -> I will never do buisness with you either. I have the absolute right not to. I will exercise my right.
    Have a wonderful day. ---- SAWMAN

Derek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    SAWMAN I don't think I'm better than anyone I just didn't understand that my political views played a part in me buying ammo that's all.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've been aaw Enforcement Officer for 22 years
    I have never seen or heard any conservative or President Trump support ever say ACAB, F12, or anything like that. Only the other side. Being in law enforcement doesn’t make you better then anyone else. We have only Two options here, vote for President Trump who loves and speaks highly of law enforcement or the Dems that scream they literally want to kill you. If I was a cop the choice would be the easiest one I have ever made in my life. Being law enforcement and supporting the Dems is an oxymoron. Only law enforcement that will vote Democrat are either completely foolish and have zero common sense and shouldn’t be in the job or the “I was only following orders” kind of cop. Either way they shouldn’t be in the job either. SMH

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    AND - - -> You don't have to like President Trump in order to support him and vote for him.
    You just gotta be smart enough to figure out who stands for what,who has your back,who would be best for AMERICA. Not rocket science.
    Better still I guess,you gotta figure out who NOT TO SUPPORT. ANTIFA,BLM,DEMS,LIBS . . ? ? ? ? OR TRUMP. ---- SAWMAN

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    SAWMAN I don't think I'm better than anyone I just didn't understand that my political views played a part in me buying ammo that's all.
    THEN FOR AN EX LAWMAN YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT I CLEARLY POSTED AND WHY GIVEN THE CURRENT POLITICAL CLIMATE-----you do not understand???!!.. SPEAKS LOUDLY ABOUT YOU SIR

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Trump is a New York Democrat who is trying to be a republican. He’s been net good for the country and will get my vote for lack of a better option, just like republicans have for my voting life. He’s lukewarm on the 2a (due process later) and is now a politician, so “support” would be a strong word if you asked me. It’s all degrees of POS when you’re talking DC. I’d be real careful putting any politician on a pedestal. Just my unsolicited $0.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    his add CLEARLY stated his terms of sale. if you didn't agree with it when you read it, you shoulda just passed on the ammo. i have dealt with both SAWMAN and OldMan and found both to be extremely cool and super easy to deal with. sorry it left a bad taste in your mouth but you read the add and responded knowing his terms were pretty clear. lots of members here won't deal with people with less than 50 posts. as stated before, his ammo, his rules...

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have never seen or heard any conservative or President Trump support ever say ACAB, F12, or anything like that. Only the other side. Being in law enforcement doesn’t make you better then anyone else. We have only Two options here, vote for President Trump who loves and speaks highly of law enforcement or the Dems that scream they literally want to kill you. If I was a cop the choice would be the easiest one I have ever made in my life. Being law enforcement and supporting the Dems is an oxymoron. Only law enforcement that will vote Democrat are either completely foolish and have zero common sense and shouldn’t be in the job or the “I was only following orders” kind of cop. Either way they shouldn’t be in the job either. SMH
    Oxymoron is being kind......100% my thinking and why ONLY TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS?. I SUPPORT PEACEFUL,INTELLIGENT GUN OWNERS.....Not disrecpectful,inclined to violence Idiots

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom