• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    See Picture. 1400 rounds .22LR Rimfire HV Hollow Point. Factory sealed. Unopened.

$100.00. This works out to about .07 cents per round. Not trying to scalp here.

PM Please

I'm in Pensacola fullsizeoutput_595f.jpeg

Last edited:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    This is very good ammo at a very good price. 1400 rounds. 7 cents per round. Sealed, never been opened.

Pappasmurf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I agree about it being good ammo. This is one of the ones we ran through my wife's GSG-16 without problems. We paid like 63 bucks at walmart when she got her gsg new, but now cant find anymore

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    The good old days. Can't find nothing anymore. Yesterday people were lined up at Academy waiting for them to open. You were in luck if you wanted .25 acp, other than that, no handgun ammo. None on line either. No .22LR either on line, at least none that I can find.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cheaper places like Target sports USA have it at
    Free Shipping Eligible! and out of stock

$69.99

More expensive below and price probably does not include shipping. I have a bucket or so of purchased in the past from Wally Word and I am not selling it considering what we will likely be facing after Nov 2020.
    1593926887080.png

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I went to Sportsman's Warehouse website and clicked on the above as if to order and it says "Notify me when in stock." So, it is Out Of Stock there just as it is everywhere else. Gotta dig a little deeper FrommerStop. In fact, All of their .22 is out of stock.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went to Sportsman's Warehouse website and clicked on the above as if to order and it says "Notify me when in stock." So, it is Out Of Stock there just as it is everywhere else. Gotta dig a little deeper FrommerStop. In fact, All of their .22 is out of stock.
    Exactly. I should have worded it better. The first listing I showed was out of stock. I was not being critical. I think your pricing is ok. What I was trying to add was that they are in short supply and even when in stock, one will have to add shipping in many cases.
    The way things are now, a web site that lists it as in stock, may 20 minutes later be out of stock.
    I am seeing this more with 9x19 at the moment as people look for it.
    Eventually someone will likely buy what you have. I have to go through the 10k + LR that I have on hand first before I start looking again. I fire a minimum of 5k of .22 a year.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Yes, my price is good. I don't shoot much .22 anymore so I can afford to let these go to someone who can use them. There's a secret to getting 9x19, but I'm not telling lol. I will say I Love those 500 round value packs of 9x19 WWB. :)

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, my price is good. I don't shoot much .22 anymore so I can afford to let these go to someone who can use them. There's a secret to getting 9x19, but I'm not telling lol. I will say I Love those 500 round value packs of 9x19 WWB. :)
    My secret to having 9x19 was to purchase what I wanted last year for training. I do not have a ton of it, but enough for the coming year. I also have a lot of range brass for it, mold, and and I have an idea where I can get range lead if I need it in addition to the lead I already have on hand.

The HV .22 lr would be used in conversion kits and not in a quality target pistol.

Top Bottom