Patriot Mobile

"Reality!" A Public Service Announcement! DISCLAIMER! Not meant to offend anyone, just to educate!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Since it's already done, I hope he's right.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, dude.

An entire multi-skintoned group of degenerate criminals is given a free pass to commit heinous crimes up-to-and-Including MURDER, all under the guise of "protesting injustice", and you hope we somehow put a moratorium on conflict with anyone with black skin, simply because of the threat that this BS will happen again?!

"The ends justify the means" for you in this case, huh?

What kind of fool actually believes these riots/looting/attacks-on-innocents will sow peace and harmony across the land?

Whether or not that d-bag Soros said those exact words in the first post doesn't matter. The root problem is there are enough people who believe in that mentality and there is enough evidence for that plan to work.

Think about it. Then look around objectively at how easy it is to fuel these weak-minded criminals.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since it's already done, I hope he's right.
    And I know in the long run he is very wrong. I do not care for racist or a plain degenerate no matter what color or religion. It is only a matter of time before some very serious killing happens. The fuel is there.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, dude.

An entire multi-skintoned group of degenerate criminals is given a free pass to commit heinous crimes up-to-and-Including MURDER, all under the guise of "protesting injustice", and you hope we somehow put a moratorium on conflict with anyone with black skin, simply because of the threat that this BS will happen again?!

"The ends justify the means" for you in this case, huh?

What kind of fool actually believes these riots/looting/attacks-on-innocents will sow peace and harmony across the land?

Whether or not that d-bag Soros said those exact words in the first post doesn't matter. The root problem is there are enough people who believe in that mentality and there is enough evidence for that plan to work.

Think about it. Then look around objectively at how easy it is to fuel these weak-minded criminals.
    "...they will think twice before they kill another one of us." Why would a thinking person not want that to happen?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    "...they will think twice before they kill another one of us." Why would a thinking person not want that to happen?

So, did any previous BLM/Antifa looting and riots stop ANY subsequent murders?

Who exactly is "they" and who exactly is "us" in that thug's excuse?

The answers will prove that thug is full of BS.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, did any previous BLM/Antifa looting and riots stop ANY subsequent murders?

Who exactly is "they" and who exactly is "us" in that thug's excuse?

The answers will prove that thug is full of BS.
    You label that as you wish. In this situation I believe "they" would be cops killing an unarmed person. "Us" would be innocent victims of those cops.

As far as the looting and riots being stopped, I would have to ask if "they" have stopped killing "us". That needs to stop first.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You label that as you wish. In this situation I believe "they" would be cops killing an unarmed person. "Us" would be innocent victims of those cops.

As far as the looting and riots being stopped, I would have to ask if "they" have stopped killing "us". That needs to stop first.

So you're saying that until all wrongful deaths of an innocent at the hands of a cop are stopped, then this criminal wave of rioting, looting, stealing, arson, aggravated assault/battery, and murder should continue? "they stop killing us, first".

Let the rioters kill innocent store owners or innocent security officers or innocent law enforcement officers or innocent bystanders, huh?

Yeah, your idea of "justice" is completely different than mine.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So you're saying that until all wrongful deaths of an innocent at the hands of a cop are stopped, then this criminal wave of rioting, looting, stealing, arson, aggravated assault/battery, and murder should continue? "they stop killing us, first".

Let the rioters kill innocent store owners or innocent security officers or innocent law enforcement officers or innocent bystanders, huh?

and mine

btw, not one person has said that if Floyd did not try to pass a bum $20 bill off, he could still be alive..

for crying out loud, pull another $20 out, a real one, and take care of the issue...

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I can't guarantee that anything will stop. All I'm saying is what I've said from the start: stop murdering innocent people. And yes, I imagine my idea of justice is somewhat different than yours.

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    and mine

btw, not one person has said that if Floyd did not try to pass a bum $20 bill off, he could still be alive..

for crying out loud, pull another $20 out, a real one, and take care of the issue...
    Not one person has said that because it's a ridiculous thing to say. To start with there is no proof he tried to pass a fake $20 bill, and, not surprisingly, passing a fake $20 bill is not punishable by death.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

NBA star J.R. Smith beat the living daylights out of a man who allegedly smashed his car window during the wild protests in L.A. ... and TMZ Sports has the video.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Not one person has said that because it's a ridiculous thing to say. To start with there is no proof he tried to pass a fake $20 bill, and, not surprisingly, passing a fake $20 bill is not punishable by death.

that's what the news said the cops were originally called for, and of course passing a $20 is not a death sentence, that is a ridiculous thing to say .

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

NBA star J.R. Smith beat the living daylights out of a man who allegedly smashed his car window during the wild protests in L.A. ... and TMZ Sports has the video.

Look at the size of the NBA player's shoes. The vandal looks white based on skin color, too bad no one checked his Id.
    1591148870050.png

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    that's what the news said the cops were originally called for, and of course passing a $20 is not a death sentence, that is a ridiculous thing to say .
    Right. That's what I heard too, about the original call. I've not yet seen that it was proven. Of course passing a fake $20 is not a death sentence. So why is he dead?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Right. That's what I heard too, about the original call. I've not yet seen that it was proven. Of course passing a fake $20 is not a death sentence. So why is he dead?
    We really do not know what started this. We sort of know what likely Chauvin et al said started it. We need a full report and not what the news managed to pickup.

Top Bottom