Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Rattle can Kawasaki

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Aaronious45

Reaction score
This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've painted her but I have it down to taking her apart, painting and putting her back together in a few hours now.
If you wonder how hard it it's to spray paint a motorcycle, it's not...it's quite a bit of fun
The header and exhaust was badly rusted, panels scratched, tank scratched and stickers peeling...removed all factory stickers, sanded everything and painted away.i think she looks like a beauty now. Used 1200* grill paint on the exhausts but didn't paint the gasket flange.
Found a few other small fixes every time I have her pulled down now. Fun fun fun bikes

Attachments

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
Reaction score
Nicely done. I would have went with a more "can you see me now color " but , still looks Good as new!!

Aaronious45

Reaction score
Nicely done. I would have went with a more "can you see me now color " but , still looks Good as new!!
I like it to camouflage into the woods...ill be hunting off of it this year

wildrider666

Reaction score
I ueed the same high temp grill paint on a waterfouling shotgun barrel that was pitting. Degreased, two coats and did nothing but wipe it down for the next 10 years. Good stuff!

bsmallz01

Reaction score
That looks really good. I had a KLR just like that and wish I had never sold it. Nice job

Toggle Sidebar