• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it is spot on!
    It is an insurgency.

I am the only person in my work place standing up to tyranny and I have been cancelled.
    This gave me comfort to continue to stand up for what I believe in.
    May God strengthen those still fighting for the Constitution of this once great nation.
    Ec0_n9DUcAA4NU6.jpeg

Thank you for posting this.

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Covid killed twice that many people just in Florida yesterday. That the state admits to. Your chart of out of date.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s all going to be ok as soon as this election is over. The sick and elderly will start dying of pneumonia again and COVID will be a thing of the past. As for Q, most of its far fetched conspiracy theories have become true. The biggest being our leaders and national influencers child sex ring being exposed. Truly sickening!

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People died. Sad. But how do you know it was CV ?? Cuz some politician or a doctor that owns a major block of stock in a pharmaceutical company tells you so ??
    Still sad . . . BUT ?? --- SAWMAN
    Agreed.
    The hospital corporation I work for makes 52K per head on a CV19 diagnosis that goes into ICU.
    I work at the Lab.

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice cite. Doesn't have anything to do with how to count dead people after March 9.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice cite. Doesn't have anything to do with how to count dead people after March 9.
    Correct. But it does have everything to do with who is doing the counting. ( can it be trusted )

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read the article. I didn't think it had anything to do with how to count Covid positives, much less how to count Covid dead after March 9.

My take from all that is that the Labs just weren't reporting the Covid negatives. I saw nothing in the article that supported the statement that the number of persons testing positive was misreported.

The positivity RATE moves up or down depending on how selectively the tests are being administered. If the tests are being administered only to folks who are showing symptoms, like having a raging fever and not being able to breathe, then the positivity rate will be relatively high as compared to administering it to everyone. Two ways to get a lower positvity rate are to administer it to everyone, or wait until the rate of covid in the general population is low.

What difference does it make to the Lab (since you work in one) if the positivity rate is artificially high because the negatives are not being reported to the state?

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The difference it makes is money and political affiliation and positioning.
    My company donated to BLM which is funneled to the DNC, they show their masters they are supporting the fear agenda to bring in the Globalist new order.

Many have reported returning, or another person mistakenly returning on their behalf, unswabbed kits and receiving allegedly positive results.

There have been at least two news reports of prisons where virtually all prisoners, in numbers of over 3000, tested positive yet only a handful were ill at all, and none seriously. There are only two possibilities that can explain this: for most, other than the already compromised, this virus is almost laughably weak as a personal threat, or the tests commonly return positive where the virus does not exist, or both. Research for yourself and see.
    1594853003926314317476.jpg

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am also seeing an increase in tests for fungus in the lungs. Which the continuous use of moist/humid masks contribute to.
    Notice the work "Universal" so who voted for a Global government already?

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Currently EVERYONE at Blackwater Correctional has/has had Covid.
    Inmates, CO's, and paper-pushers.
    Ain't too many dropping dead from it...world could use a few hundred less bad guys.

tumbleweeds.jpg

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The difference it makes is money and political affiliation and positioning.
    My company donated to BLM which is funneled to the DNC, they show their masters they are supporting the fear agenda to bring in the Globalist new order.

Many have reported returning, or another person mistakenly returning on their behalf, unswabbed kits and receiving allegedly positive results.

There have been at least two news reports of prisons where virtually all prisoners, in numbers of over 3000, tested positive yet only a handful were ill at all, and none seriously. There are only two possibilities that can explain this: for most, other than the already compromised, this virus is almost laughably weak as a personal threat, or the tests commonly return positive where the virus does not exist, or both. Research for yourself and see. View attachment 87706
    I am speechless.

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am also seeing an increase in tests for fungus in the lungs. Which the continuous use of moist/humid masks contribute to.
    Notice the work "Universal" so who voted for a Global government already?
    Well, patients are often not showing up in the ER until they have been overwhelmed by a secondary infection. Doctors are afraid of overlooking something that can be treated, so they are testing for it.

Universal has more than one meaning.

Top Bottom