DK Firearms

PSL, 2 AK-74's, Marlin 1894 38, Kahr PM-9 and MK-9 FOR SALE ONLY in Santa Rosa Beach, FL ***LOWERED PRICES***

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andystop94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hi there, I'm looking to raise some cash for some of my other equally expensive hobbies and have a few guns I'm willing to let go.

I am NOT looking for trades, but would consider FAL/Valmet/Galil/Aug maybe. No AR's, Glocks, 1911, etc... I live and work in Santa Rosa Beach, but typically free on weekends or after work to meet somewhere. I am open to offers on any of these guns. All buyers must be Florida residents and legally allowed to purchase/own firearms.

IMG_1617-2.jpeg

I'm selling my Century PSL, with 3 magazines. Excellent shooter, and I have up to 3-4 spam cans available at better than internet pricing to buyer at time of sale (won't sell any ammo separately). This rifle is in excellent condition and has NOT been fired a lot based on wear. I have shot less than 50 rounds through it and cleaned immediately after. I'm asking $2,600 including one spam can (440 rounds), or would sell for $2350 with no ammo.

IMG_1680.JPEG

Also for sale is a Intrac imported Romanian Ratmil AK74 in 5.45x39mm. These were said to be the first AK-74's imported into the US during the mid 90's. This is actually my favorite AK and not sure I want to sell. I've modified it slightly from original, but nothing that can't be changed back. I've added the ALG trigger and the US Palm grip but the original trigger and grip are included. I don't believe the wood furniture is original configuration, stock is the longer Nato length and nicer wood than typical AK laminated furniture. It includes a Zeiss ZFK 4x optic, designed specifically for the 5.45x39 round, with the original pouch, eye cups, manual (There's one of these with almost the exact accessories on Gunbroker for $1800 right now!!!). The muzzle device is welded (this is a gun imported in mid 90's during AWB) This will include a plastic ammo can with approx 1k rounds of surplus/corrosive ammo (Newly opened spam can and I shot a couple/few mags of it). Asking $2600 for everything. I'm not really looking to separate the optic, but would sell without the 1k rounds for $2200. I have a couple spam cans I could sell separately, but again only to the buyer of rifle.

IMG_1646.JPEG

IMG_1648.JPEG
    IMG_1649.JPEG

Another AK-74 for sale (5.45x39mm), a Bulgarian kit built underfolder (never imported underfolding Bulgy 74). The only thing on this one, is the underfolder notch for the safety doesn't line up with the safety (basically when you fold it it hits the safety up). It never bothered me enough to want to fix it and I don't shoot it folded. Very nicely build gun, original chrome lined barrel from the looks of it and numbers matching trunnion/bolt/bolt carrier. This was built on a TGI overstamp Nodak Spud Receiver. I'm asking $1450 for this one (Can't even buy a bulgarian parts kit for that much!!!). Again, I have some spam cans of ammo I can sell/include depending on price.
    IMG_1629.JPEG

I'm selling a Kahr PM9 and MK9. I am asking $400 for the PM9, and it's essentially factory stock gun. I am asking $550 for the MK9, it has Trijicon night sights, grip material is Brooks Tactical A-grip, two mags.

IMG_1658.JPEG
    IMG_1652.JPEG

Last edited:

arowzee727

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Well dang! That PSL why are you selling that beast?

andystop94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well dang! That PSL why are you selling that beast?
    It's actually the second one I've owned and I'm sure I'm going to regret selling it. I just don't shoot it and it just hangs on my wall. I've got some other projects I really need to finish up and this will help me do that. They're excellent guns and not getting any cheaper!!

arowzee727

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    It's actually the second one I've owned and I'm sure I'm going to regret selling it. I just don't shoot it and it just hangs on my wall. I've got some other projects I really need to finish up and this will help me do that. They're excellent guns and not getting any cheaper!!
    That is for sure beautiful piece man. I would pounce but already have spent too much in the last couple days and the wife would be on defcon 10 if I bought this one.

andystop94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Everything's still available, appreciate the offers so far guys!!

Edited to add for clarity. BOTH AK'S ARE 5.45X39MM, NOT 7.62X39MM

Last edited:

andystop94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Spend your weekend buying guns!!! Everything still available. I'll probably get a table at upcoming FWB gun show, come say hi and check out my guns!!

Top Bottom