Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

PSA stripped lowers $39.99 ON SALE

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

MrFish

Reaction score
Cheaper for me to buy local and just pay tax as opposed to shipping, tax and transfer fee.

Little Jack's Guns

Local Dealer
Local Dealer
Reaction score
The 39.99 stopped being a sale a long time ago. That's just their "price". If you're paying more, it's because you want the roll mark or lazy

ETA: I have been watching then for that sub $150 1000rds of 9mm though

Little Jack's Guns

Local Dealer
Local Dealer
Reaction score
Well to me it looked like a deal? I have been corrected.
Eye of the beholder and all. I've been getting emails(several a day) from them for years. I stopped getting excited awhile ago. I've noticed a lot of their "free shipping" has gone away though. The $30 Anderson's are the latest low hanging fruit.

Little Jack's Guns

Local Dealer
Local Dealer
Reaction score
Are the Anderson's crap? I had several PSA s and never had a problem. Lowers and uppers
They've still got a bit of a stigma but just about all the problems I've heard about are sau back. I haven't heard anyone complain about them for the transfers I've done. They aren't sexy but they seem to work.

Rebel_Rider1969

Reaction score
They've still got a bit of a stigma but just about all the problems I've heard about are sau back. I haven't heard anyone complain about them for the transfers I've done. They aren't sexy but they seem to work.
Good to know. I pretty much look for the PSA ones, I know they work. (For me)

Toggle Sidebar