• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1591103594657.png

When someone takes a knee to say a prayer, you either JOIN them or step aside respectfully. If you Stand IN FRONT of them and face them, who the F does your pompous-ass think you are?

Everyone person in that video is a disappointment.
    Something does indeed seem wrong with that. it would be better if they were all kneeling together.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    UNBELIEVEABLE - - -> Last night the news,YES Fox News,is saying that most of the protesters are "pieceful".
    They said that the "bad guys" are some ANTIFA people,bused in from other parts of the country.
    Have you watched these riots,are ALL the people running in and out of the stores with arm loads of stuff,ALL ANTIFA ??
    Yeah,right. IMO . . . Fox News is as corrupt as the rest. --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We could ask the boers of Rhodesia or South Africa how things end...
    In The USA the black population is less than 15%. The boers in south africa were less than 15% and Blacks were the largest group there. If you are worried about take overs, some hispanic americans keep talking about a reconquista of the USA. Spain at one time ruled large areas of what is now the USA including FL and Georgia.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Thanks. My point was our future is there to see, once the demographic replacement plan is far enough along. Yes well aware of the reconquista and the related term Aztlan. Attended a few La Raza events when I lived out west. .

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks. My point was our future is there to see, once the demographic replacement plan is far enough along. Yes well aware of the reconquista and the related term Aztlan. Attended a few La Raza events when I lived out west. .
    The black population will never get anywhere near the real sources of power in the USA. These are large banks, insurance companies, corporations and people like Soros etc. It has always proved useful for some to be able to manipulate mobs. A mob can as in Rome of old be used to over throw a government, but they never retain control of it. Usually a mob can be used as an excuse to enact draconian tactics.

No one really knows the future and the whites in the USA are not going anywhere. i know that I am not. Is anyone else planning to leave.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the fastest growing population of slave owners were black though = Per 1860 Census footnote read
    " no one embraces slavery more than a newly freed black man "

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Such hypocrisy: Don't judge people by the color of their skin... except Whites who have all consciously or unconsciously reaped the rewards of White privilege. Politicians making general racial apologies, cops taking a knee, multiple races taking part in protest and asking people of color for "general racial forgivness means nothing and will not make any measurable difference. Only I, speak for myself and I've got nothing regarding race relations to apologize for. I carry no guilt and accept no blame for the conduct of others living or dead for over a century. Weak minds cave to that propaganda, their choice. I've made mine.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the fastest growing population of slave owners were black though = Per 1860 Census footnote read
    " no one embraces slavery more than a newly freed black man "
    Many blacks were the descendants of white masters. Likely owning slaves was in their blood. Slavery was not invented in the USA. Our word for slave is derived from about the year 580 in what was called Constantinople.
    The word slave first appears in English around 1290, spelled sclave. The spelling is based on Old French esclave from Medieval Latin sclavus, "Slav, slave," first recorded around 800. Sclavus comes from Byzantine Greek sklabos (pronounced sklävōs) "Slav," which appears around 580

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Many blacks were the descendants of white masters. Likely owning slaves was in their blood. Slavery was not invented in the USA. Our word for slave is derived from about the year 580 in what was called Constantinople.
    I get what you're saying but something I've always wondered. If people were descended from white slave masters, why are they considered "black"?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I get what you're saying but something I've always wondered. If people were descended from white slave masters, why are they considered "black"?
    You got a point. In the south the slightest bit of mixture was always considered to make a man black. Now the spanish had different words to qualify how black ancestry you had. But no matter how little you had, you never got to be completely white.
    Racism does not have a lot logic and relies more on hate and fear since the two are strongly related.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Slavery in a Christian country often was different from that in Muslim country. In a muslim country if the pagan slave women became a muslim, often her children by her muslim master were often free. In pre-civil war Christian south, even if the slave became a christian, any children fathered by the master as I understood it could still be sold by the father as a slave. Was not always done. Sometimes if the children were lighter skin as in new orleans a rich white father might send them off to france to get an education.
    I have heard of people in NO years ago checking the city records to see if someone had a black ancestor. I heard of one marriage that got cancelled because of it.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Slav women for generations tatooed their hands as it made them less attractive to the muslim raiders who for geneations stole them for slave prostitution. Interesting the European nations with the longest histories of muslim oppression, Hungary and Serbia for instance, are the most serious about defying the Kalergi plan (UN immigration mandate).

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Saw on TV last night that the protesters/looters/thugs convinced some of the police AND National Guard soldiers to "take a knee".
    If any of the above worked for me there would be shit to pay for that.
    HOW EXTREMELY SAD IS THIS !!! --- SAWMAN
    bullchit..

I will not apologize for what I have not done, to people I do not know...

not to mention kneeling..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom