• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As title states for giving a heads up on areas of concern within our GCGF areas. Please include what type of activity is currently going on and update if possible.

Protesters are gathering at the East end of the Hathaway Bridge, ( on 98 between PC and PCB). No impact on traffic flow at this time.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I heard they're planning to be protesting on Palafox today.

lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I went to Barnett Cross roads today, Quiet as a church mouse. They are running live feeds on ch 3 now and it is nuts, Nation wide.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    perhaps they will all be happy hanging out at graffiti bridge with their candles burning .

Preliminary autopsy shows no physical findings of
    asphyxia, strangulation. "his underlying health conditions and any
    potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death . = guy had a bad heart

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If a person is in your physical custody, you are responsible for them. "IF" the death was from underlying conditions, those Officers still had the responsibility to reduce the level of force to only the amount necessary to achieve a legitimate law enforcement objective, listen to his medical complaint/issue and render aid and/or call for medical assistance.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Question: Both my shoulders are bad. One has been operated on. The other has been diagnosed and needs surgery.
    If a LEO was gonna cuff me,I informed him of this,and he cuffed my hands behind my back or attributed to any further damage to my shoulders,could I hold the department responsible ??
    How can the cop know of a medical condition of a person prior to the arrest/hook up ?? Does he have to take the persons word for it and taylor his arrest to that persons needs ?? --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Question: Both my shoulders are bad. One has been operated on. The other has been diagnosed and needs surgery.
    If a LEO was gonna cuff me,I informed him of this,and he cuffed my hands behind my back or attributed to any further damage to my shoulders,could I hold the department responsible ??
    How can the cop know of a medical condition of a person prior to the arrest/hook up ?? Does he have to take the persons word for it and taylor his arrest to that persons needs ?? --- SAWMAN
    In a non violent situation I'm sure he would abblige, but I doubt it's require by law.(not a lawyer)

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Very situation dependent. Have to take everything into account: the scene,charges, prior criminal history if known, suspect demeanor (big one), the officer’s experience/training, size of suspect vs officer, backup available, cage car available, ect.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Edit to add. There are also options such as chaining cuffs together to allow more separation/room between the wrists which would ease pressure on the shoulders. Commonly used on larger folks or those that live in the gym. Some people cannot physically put their hands together behind their back. Pregnant females also may require this or even being cuffed in front

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I will always be respectful of law enforcement. Should I not expect the same from them. If not . . . they could possibly be in the wrong profession.
    If they do not treat me as an INNOCENT individual until proven guilty (which is clearly above their "pay grade") them and their higher ups WILL be held responsible at some later date.
    With the badge does not come automatic respect. They have to earn it . . . just like any other man. --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For wide loads, limited flexibility, one arm, obvious injury there are combinations of restraints that can be used: double cuff, leg irons, tethers/straps, suspect belt anchor point and so on. There is a correlation between the level of suspects physical compliance, officers on sceen judgement of any restraint impairment and risk to officer/public and suspect. Often suspects with true physical impairment will be compliant in order to protect injured/painful areas.

Likewise, suspects that are morbidly obese need to be transitioned from face down to on their side to prevent positional asphyxiation (suffocation from own body weight) but the longer they fight and resist restraints: the longer they are forced to stay face down and this runs the risk of are they "fighting to breath" and NOT fighting to resist.

Last point is the phrase "If you can talk you can breath." There's a difference between sucking in small amounts of air when they can and then forcing out words and the amount of air needed to remain conscious and sustain life. Small breaths don't adequately purge the lungs and ultimately the usable oxygen within the lungs is insufficient and the body starts to shut down. When the bodies residual oyxgen is depleted, brain damage can occur in three minutes and death in six minutes (+-). You can try and take just real short breaths for a few minutes and your body will demand more deeper breathing, when you don't get it the panic starts.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I saw them protesting with signs and screaming at cars in Brewton just now, this afternoon, at the railroad track intersection. (Hwy 31?)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    BLM is having one in downtown, by the courthouse in Bay minette,ala 1300-1500 on weds. Foley,ala Friday -forgot the time. Participants were advised they were going to lie down for 9 mins and say "I cant breathe" I think both are byob. Info from the fellas at the tire store so?

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look around the Protest areas for loads of bricks that have been strategically placed.
    If you see pallets lying about, feel free to capture and send them to Texas to help BUILD THE WALL.

Evidently Soros has had his people drop of pallets of bricks to help cause more trouble.
    My thought on that, take 'em and build whatever ya want. Screw Soros.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    A friend’s son in Dallas saw them dropping off pallets of bricks.

crazy

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    BLM is having one in downtown, by the courthouse in Bay minette,ala 1300-1500 on weds. Foley,ala Friday -forgot the time. Participants were advised they were going to lie down for 9 mins and say "I cant breathe" I think both are byob. Info from the fellas at the tire store so?

The BCSO sheriff Hoss Mack, shut this shit down, saw it on the local news. Nice to have a sheriff with balls.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    my Fedex package no longer tracks , I think my garage door springs have been looted for George

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm not bowing to anyone! White or pokadot

When someone takes a knee to say a prayer, you either JOIN them or step aside respectfully. If you Stand IN FRONT of them and face them, who the F does your pompous-ass think you are?

Everyone person in that video is a disappointment.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom