HD Tactical

Prepping for Inauguration Day and after?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Well seeing how dementia and the slut are going to legalize 11,000,000 illegal immigrants day one, they will pad the lefts voting base enough to pretty much guarantee the dems will control everything for the next 8 years, we are pretty much well, and rightly screwed. Our great constitutional republic is circling the bowl and the far left is ready to flush...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    My bags are packed. I hold no illusions of peaceful coexistence.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    We screamed "love it or leave it" for four years, and now they're in control. If the SHTF and I dont love the way it looks then I'm leaving. Fair and simple. I'll go to where I'm not outnumbered and I'm not threatened

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We screamed "love it or leave it" for four years, and now they're in control. If the SHTF and I dont love the way it looks then I'm leaving. Fair and simple. I'll go to where I'm not outnumbered and I'm not threatened

So... Wyoming?

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Anybody prepping for Inauguration Day and after?
    Honestly, it's a little late for that. Sure you can plus up on some stuff, but the prepping should have started about 3.75 years ago.

Anyone who thought Trump was a shoe in was blind.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've done some research on alternatives, none were feasible with my requirements. Stay time limits and constant renewals, no guns, can't own property o a business, can't work, must meet specified financial security and monthly income requirements, medical insurance doesn't work their, $ exchange rates poor and banks are questionable, inflation rate and stability of local currency, no fluency in language. There's more devil's in the details. Folks hat married a foreign National or dual Citizenship spouse have less hoops to jump through.

You can find American like "gated compounds" in places like Belize but your paying big bucks for U.S. flair with paper tiger security.

Hell, might be better o leave the U.S. then come back to the border as an anonymous alien and be welcomed and given all the free stuff benefits.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I've also considered the possibility of living elsewhere but don't really see a great option. My wife is from the Philippines, we own some properties there, and the cost of living would be extremely low. Philippines is a great place to visit, but other than in metro Manila (where I wouldn't want to live) medical care is pretty much substandard, and that's a big consideration for me personally. There is a VA clinic (but not sure how extensive) in Manila. As a noncitizen I'd have no gun rights, but my wife would, so we could still have home protection. Anyone not familiar might be shocked at how many Americans & Europeans live there. A lot of Americans live in the Subic / Olongapo area. Overall not bad, but not 100% my dream destination for my remaining years. But, if the US continues to decline, we'll see.

Edited to add that I love this country and don't want to live anywhere else. I'm just very concerned about our future.

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Where? I don’t know of any place that is gun friendly and liberty loving.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have a single shot pump pellet rifle with 64 rounds of ammo that may not be enough to defend my home or property in the event of national emergency, but I hope it is.
    I should have been smart enough to keep the guns I had, but was afraid they would be illegal, and I didn't even scalp the prices when I sold everything.
    As far as where to move? I think south Mississippi would be about as safe as any place, and it's close enough.
    If I can afford the gas to get there.
    Other considerations:
    I have a 6 lb. dog as a burglar alarm. I keep the back door unlocked so I can get out in a hurry. If Im caught in a room I always leave the windows unlocked so I can get out quickly. I don't have a generator, but I have been saving newspapers and a couple magazines to burn for heat. I disconnected the well in case someone wants to poison the water. I cut holes in the neighbors fences so I can move from yard to yard to escape.
    I cut a hole in the roof as an escape hatch. I dug a 15'X20'X7' hole under the house foundation to use as a safe room where I keep 10-15 cans of bean and bacon soup for emergency food.
    As you can see, I thought this through and I think I'll be ok. I hope you will be too.
    If you need help making and emergency plan, let me know.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have a single shot pump pellet rifle with 64 rounds of ammo that may not be enough to defend my home or property in the event of national emergency, but I hope it is.
    I should have been smart enough to keep the guns I had, but was afraid they would be illegal, and I didn't even scalp the prices when I sold everything.
    As far as where to move? I think south Mississippi would be about as safe as any place, and it's close enough.
    If I can afford the gas to get there.
    Other considerations:
    I have a 6 lb. dog as a burglar alarm. I keep the back door unlocked so I can get out in a hurry. If Im caught in a room I always leave the windows unlocked so I can get out quickly. I don't have a generator, but I have been saving newspapers and a couple magazines to burn for heat. I disconnected the well in case someone wants to poison the water. I cut holes in the neighbors fences so I can move from yard to yard to escape.
    I cut a hole in the roof as an escape hatch. I dug a 15'X20'X7' hole under the house foundation to use as a safe room where I keep 10-15 cans of bean and bacon soup for emergency food.
    As you can see, I thought this through and I think I'll be ok. I hope you will be too.
    If you need help making and emergency plan, let me know.

only two things you have overlooked..

case of cheese whiz and some crackers...

Top Bottom