• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For anyone interested myself and Misfeed (Adam) are instructing for Element Training Center now. They are trying to get their training program off the ground and we’ll be teaching the inaugural official class on 26 July. Flyer below contact Element for registration please.

IMG_8532.png

IMG_8532.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It is no longer Southern tactical it is now Element training complex. It is located in Holt. If you are coming from the Pcola/Pace area, head straight down 90 pass over 87 and continue on for about 9-12 miles and it’s on the right hand side of the road. Amazing training facility, none around rival it. If you need any information about the complex itself shoot me a message. I RO out there. As far as the pistol training, that’s not my lane refer to the OP for that.
    Apologize in advance if this comes off as a thread jack, not my intentions Don

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Thanks. I knew about Southern Tactical but was unaware of the name change.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is no longer Southern tactical it is now Element training complex. It is located in Holt. If you are coming from the Pcola/Pace area, head straight down 90 pass over 87 and continue on for about 9-12 miles and it’s on the right hand side of the road. Amazing training facility, none around rival it. If you need any information about the complex itself shoot me a message. I RO out there. As far as the pistol training, that’s not my lane refer to the OP for that.
    Apologize in advance if this comes off as a thread jack, not my intentions Don

You’re a good man. Feel free to interject anything about the range you would like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Lot B or Blue zone is a section that can be closed off for Private training. ie; if a pistol class is being conducted it will not be open
    D9446B3B-63D4-4C5D-91AA-E53F920BC199.jpeg

Last edited:

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    i didnt realize southern tactical had changed names. ownership too? from the scant info on their website it looks like you can no longer pay the day rate to shoot there. anyone know?

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    i didnt realize southern tactical had changed names. ownership too? from the scant info on their website it looks like you can no longer pay the day rate to shoot there. anyone know?
    New ownership yes. Far better then before. Website will soon be a lot better. Lots going on out there now. Just opened a pro shop on site. barrels,ammo, hand guards, brakes/comps too much to list atm. And yes you still can pay the day rate to shoot, you are just limited to certain parts of the range. Still far better then any other range around. You are welcome to come out take a look and I’ll give you a tour of the facility. Any info you might want or need feel free to pm or even on open forum. I’ll gladly answer all questions you have.

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    New ownership yes. Far better then before. Website will soon be a lot better. Lots going on out there now. Just opened a pro shop on site. barrels,ammo, hand guards, brakes/comps too much to list atm. And yes you still can pay the day rate to shoot, you are just limited to certain parts of the range. Still far better then any other range around. You are welcome to come out take a look and I’ll give you a tour of the facility. Any info you might want or need feel free to pm or even on open forum. I’ll gladly answer all questions you have.
    that is good to hear. i see a lot of potential for the place and can see joining when i retire and have more time to shoot. but for now i am glad they are maintaining the walk-in option. thanks for the offer!

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    that is good to hear. i see a lot of potential for the place and can see joining when i retire and have more time to shoot. but for now i am glad they are maintaining the walk-in option. thanks for the offer!
    Absolutely, anytime brother.

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    What time do guided tours start and the pro shop open?
    Pro shop is open the same time the range is open. It’s open all day. As far as the “guided tours”, there is no actual guided tours. If you wanted to come out and check it out you are more then welcome too. Any member of staff that is out would be happy to scoot you around the range and show you or would just let you take a “tour” yourself. If I’m working that day then yes I’ll give you a guided tour myself. Oh a side note. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.

Top Bottom