DK Firearms

Pissed off at this AR9 for sale! (Pensacola)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    There may be a person or two on here that doesn’t like me but, try to find anyone I’be ever burned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ive dealt with gunner several times. Matter of fact first person i did business with on this forum and have done many other transactions with him. Great guy deal with confidence a++.

1 LEG GANG

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    LOL , Nobody’s done business with macdaddy. He just post want to buy threads and doesn’t really want to buy. ;)

Either way I would just like to know why he said beware... maybe he had a good reason. Maybe he was referring to the manufacturer and has some useful info... I’m always learning. People on this forum have taught me a lot. I’ve said it before and I will say it again that there is not a single person on the forums that I’ve done business with that I didn’t enjoy our interaction... maybe I’ve just been lucky!

macdaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Either way I would just like to know why he said beware... maybe he had a good reason. Maybe he was referring to the manufacturer and has some useful info... I’m always learning. People on this forum have taught me a lot. I’ve said it before and I will say it again that there is not a single person on the forums that I’ve done business with that I didn’t enjoy our interaction... maybe I’ve just been lucky!

macdaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yes sir...nothing to do with you ...thanks for picking up on that...had some great experiences here...only a couple of experiences with damaged items trying to be passed down to me ….thanks

Top Bottom