• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Picked this up awhile back. Added Romeo zero optic. Hadn't cleaned it yet figured today was a good day. Was loaded with grit and dust. I tote it everyday, no issues just time. Cleaned up. Hardly any wear on the parts. Impressed. No fluting in chamber, I wish they would have like the glock 44. Guess it dosent need it. Have to run higher pressure ammo in it now that I added the optic. Running stingers for play and punch for cc. I like the optic, I can see why they are popular.
    Using it daily for CC. 17 shots so there's that. About 15oz or so loaded. Optic is very light. Forget it's there half the time.
    Had a few failures to eject early on, federal auto match bulk, Pre optic. With the higher power stuff, runs faster than I can pull.
    Don't use the slide release, just slingshot it. Wrong side for me anyway. Pleased with it and now trust it. Ymmv.
    20220711_150124.jpg

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Glad you've had a good time with it! Happy these are becoming more available, I remember seeing them sell $400+ at auction! I'll snatch one up soon as I find a new one under $250 locally.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Glad you've had a good time with it! Happy these are becoming more available, I remember seeing them sell $400+ at auction! I'll snatch one up soon as I find a new one under $250 locally.
    Ya just missed one on here last week. $200.... if I didn't already have 2 I'd have grabbed it. I think stage20 has one still unfired.
    @stage20

Top Bottom