• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bthomp83

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I was referring to the range as well. He does it to everyone. He’s proud to have shut down other people’s ranges. He mentioned this at one of the HOA meetings. Also said he will pull people over for passing him going down our street. He is already confrontational. Speed limit is 25, he will pull you on his off time

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yeah I was referring to the range as well. He does it to everyone. He’s proud to have shut down other people’s ranges. He mentioned this at one of the HOA meetings. Also said he will pull people over for passing him going down our street. He is already confrontational. Speed limit is 25, he will pull you on his off time
    Sounds like that fucker needs a reality check. I'd ask him to arrest you next time he tries that shit. Then you have him and the county by the balls. He's a rogue dick head that needs to be put in check by his supervisor. That's just me though and I'm petty enough to go to jail to slap a lawsuit on him or any other rogue asshole that oversteps his authority. Let him pull you over. Watch him squirm in court when a judge gets onto his ass when you fight the ticket and he has zero proof of any wrongdoing.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Just be aware Fife could go after the Range or the restrictions/unlawful discharge of a firearm. Possibly use an intermediary like Code Enforcement. Cover thy Six!
    You know for a fact he would go full on hurt ego and try to come up with some bullshit charges. Once you test his authority he's gonna be on you like flies on shit. But that's what video cameras are for. Catch his ass slipping and throw the book at him. There's nothing worse than a narcissistic cop with an ego that thinks they're king shit of the neighborhood. Like I said, he needs a damn reality check.

FamilyFirst

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How's that old saying go, keep your friends close and your enemies closer? As he is a neighbor, it doesn't sound like he will be going anywhere anytime soon. And he doesn't seem shy about making issues, regardless of his being right or wrong. Is it to late to try and make nice with the guy? Total lost cause? Taking him on and jumping over his head will certainly burn the bridge and be time consuming for you. Not to mention the expense of entering our justice system. If you do have the time and resources, then by all means take him on. guy sounds like he needs a reality check. I seriously doubt you could ever change his disposition on the matter though. One things for certain, don't let the range go anywhere on account of this clown

Bthomp83

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just be aware Fife could go after the Range or the restrictions/unlawful discharge of a firearm. Possibly use an intermediary like Code Enforcement. Cover thy Six!
    I have found absolutely nothing in Codes that he could violate me for. Everything else I find says firearms ordinances were repealed due to not being inline with state law. I can prove that I am shooting safely with no risk to people or property, and on more then one acre so I’m good within state statute. I am going to call code enforcement to confirm/dispel what this guy is saying

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thank you all for the feedback
    I dealt with this shit years ago in my dad's neighborhood. My pops finally had enough and told the shithead cop to get off his property unless he has a warrant and he'd smoke his ass right then and there if he didn't leave. Cop never came back and we never had anymore problems from the deputies. He knew he was in the wrong and didn't have a bit of evidence to back up his claims. Your issues are with an egomaniac and he needs to get put in his place. He fully believes that he's in the right and that anything he does is purely within the law, and it isn't. I've grown up getting bullied by the same kind of cops. They have nothing to do, and get a hard-on flashing their badges and throwing their weight around.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    My pops finally had enough and told the shithead cop to get off his property unless he has a warrant and he'd smoke his ass right then and there if he didn't leave
    I got an idea. Let's go to prison.

Bthomp83

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have dealt with corrupt and ignorant (usually self-aggrandizing ignorance) cops my whole life. One thing you never do is threaten them with violence. I always use the law against them. Fight them with their own words. Let them know I won’t be pushed around and bullied. Then spread the correct info to the local populace, (usually what neighborhood I live in) and have the people turn against that cop. I will do the same to this guy. But, I need every bit of info to do such a thing. That’s why I posed the initial thread to see if anyone has done their own research and can point me in the right direction. Thanks for the replies and opinions

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have dealt with corrupt and ignorant (usually self-aggrandizing ignorance) cops my whole life. One thing you never do is threaten them with violence. I always use the law against them. Fight them with their own words. Let them know I won’t be pushed around and bullied. Then spread the correct info to the local populace, (usually what neighborhood I live in) and have the people turn against that cop. I will do the same to this guy. But, I need every bit of info to do such a thing. That’s why I posed the initial thread to see if anyone has done their own research and can point me in the right direction. Thanks for the replies and opinions
    I agree
    Never threaten violence against anyone with the exception if they are committing a violent crime against you or yours.

The smarter LEOs will specifically stay out of neighborhood squabbles. A friend of mine when he was still a deputy in Escambia county specifically told another friend that he was not going to get involved with some punk that was driving too fast past his home. He I think is fully retired now.
    Currently there is that mess in Georgia over a former LEO and DA investigator and his son while making a citizens arrest killing a jogger.
    Neighborhood disputes can prove deadly. The Texas killing over that mattress and the dumpster is still in the courts.

1589896537299.png

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just spoke with the county, and they said I am good to go. I am still waiting on more clarification. They will call me again within the hour

I'd ask them to give you something in writing that you can show the not so friendly officer the next time he approaches you. Once I had that I'd go out and shoot the loudest rifle I had!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bthomp83 said:

I just spoke with the county, and they said I am good to go. I am still waiting on more clarification. They will call me again within the hour

I'd ask them to give you something in writing that you can show the not so friendly officer the next time he approaches you. Once I had that I'd go out and shoot the loudest rifle I had!
    Something in writing would have to come from the county lawyer. They have no obligation to do so and if I was them I would not put anything in writing without a very good reason to do so.
    Any citizen by the way can address a public meeting of the BOCC and you can talk to your county commissioner if there is a complaint. That is a way of exerting pressure to correct bad behavior of a county employee.

Bthomp83

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All I needed was confirmation that I am in the “right” and I got it. I won’t be shooting until I make it more safe for me to shoot out there. I have sandbags That I will be putting up. 100 50# bags to be exact

Reactions: FLT

Latest posts

Top Bottom