• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    We’ve got over a 1000 men in Syria. Obama sent troops. Trump kept them there and so has Biden.

Either bring them home and let the Iranians and Russians control the area and inch closer to Israel or defend them.

Don’t leave them sitting in the desert getting killed by Iranian drones.
    Yep... I say bring them home and let's control our own area for a change.

IronBeard

Master
    OMG, when can we learn that people are just part of a RACE? Do we have German Americans, Japanese Americans, Korean Americans, Vietnamese Americans, Iranian Americans, Afghan Americans, etc..etc..etc.... We went to those places to liberate those people, and OUR Servicemember shed their blood to give them all a chance to experience OUR WAY OF LIFE! Than again? What War did we fight with Africa? We could all just wish for a Coke and not pay for reparations if we expelled them all! LOL.
    Yes. I'm an English, Scotts, and German American. Let's have a drink, maybe dessert, and then go kill sumthin'.

DustyDog

Master
    We are witnessing the fall of home.
    Below, as good of an explanation as to how and why on a geopolitical scale as you'll find anywhere. Of course I don't agree with everything he says, but when you read his descriptions of the tactics of Western media and universities, for example, you'll need to remind yourself that this was written nearly SIXTY years ago.

Click "GET" at the top of the page to download in PDF, but be warned: We're talking just short of 350 pages : )

http://library.lol/main/d242e779ec3c51627ad3de5017a8833f

.22 cents

Master
    Below, as good of an explanation as to how and why on a geopolitical scale as you'll find anywhere. Of course I don't agree with everything he says, but when you read his descriptions of the tactics of Western media and universities, for example, you'll need to remind yourself that this was written nearly SIXTY years ago.

Click "GET" at the top of the page to download in PDF, but be warned: We're talking just short of 350 pages : )

http://library.lol/main/d242e779ec3c51627ad3de5017a8833f
    Im more in the camp that sees the world is already run by a central power and in order for them to move with their plan of “The Great Reset” like one of their cronies Klaus Schwab talks about, they have to destroy the US first. Death by 1000 cuts.

DustyDog

Master
    Im more in the camp that sees the world is already run by a central power and in order for them to move with their plan of “The Great Reset” like one of their cronies Klaus Schwab talks about, they have to destroy the US first. Death by 1000 cuts.
    FULLY explained in Jacob's book.

And YES... I've long been saying that their problem is that the U.S. (actually, the PEOPLE of the U.S., not the GOVERNMENT) is the only serious roadblock to implementing global control.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    "WARS" not hardly. More like money making scams to fill the pockets of scum bags.
    Yep... as I said previously, my father volunteered at age 32 in '69 for the Army, and flew Cobras over there. He had joined the Navy at age 17, and was a torpedoman in subs. I'm assuming he joined to fight against communism.

But he realized rather quickly that was not what the war was about, and that he'd been hoodwinked. As he said back then, "We should have parked a nuclear submarine off the coast of North Vietnam, and messaged the North that they had 24 hours to cease and desist, or we would nuke Hanoi."

That's how you fight a war... to win.

I haven't researched a claim one of my uncles made, but it makes more sense than what we were led to believe Vietnam was about. He said that there were a bunch of ammo plants that were basically sitting idle, and that the owners lobbied for something to get them operating at full capacity again... which would totally fit with the current situation in Ukraine, as well : )

ABlaster

Marksman
    The ammo plants haven’t been sitting idle, though. Regular folks have been buying so much they are running 24 hour shifts and couldn’t keep it on the shelves for years. Perhaps other elements of the war machine, but certainly not ammo!

M118LR

Master
    Vietnam was based on WWII Allies and French Imperialism. We once again came to Frances aid. It just didn't work out like WWII. We seem to always expect to fight the last War we won over again. It just doesn't seem to work out. JMHO.

DustyDog

Master
    The ammo plants haven’t been sitting idle, though. Regular folks have been buying so much they are running 24 hour shifts and couldn’t keep it on the shelves for years. Perhaps other elements of the war machine, but certainly not ammo!
    Yep, but I mean like howitzer shells, missiles, etc. with regard to Ukraine. Back in the Vietnam era, it may well have been ordinary rifle ammo that they were over-capacity on, unlike now : )

Members online

Top Bottom