• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Good question, I would guess it goes back to the mass media , if you tell a lie often enough and long enough it will eventually accepted as the truth.

Yes like this one

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    My Hi Point owners manual sez - -> " If you are cheap enough to have to default to steel cased ammo,it will void your warranty".
    This is why I really like the 10mm Auto chambering. It is held in such high reguard that nobody ever wanted to disgrace the chambering by introducing a rusty cased ammo for it. BRAVO !! --- SAWMAN
    But cheap enough to buy a hi point

1 LEG GANG

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    F72EFAF0-F684-4762-B685-E0023803A701.png

I would hope this is a photoshop, but I wouldn’t put it pass them at this point.
    ETA: it’s true, no photoshop, and yes I looked it up for those of you that have to “fact” check on snopes.

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Actually those flags are given out for various reasons and not just to vets or first responders. They can be requested and received from congressional members for federal service retirees, career milestones, etc. Mine was presented to me for 10 years of service with a federal agency after being flown at the top of the capitol building specifically for the occasion. Only heartburn I had about it was the certificate saying all this is from Chuck Grassley, and I've never even been to Iowa. My colleagues who got the flag requested it through his office as a few of them were from Iowa.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I received my capitol-flown flag and certificate when I retired from federal civil service. I was in FL at the time, but our regional office was in Atlanta so it was signed by Senator Johnny Isakson of GA. That was fine with me, and I was pleased to have received it.
    flag1.jpg
    flag2.jpg

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I totally get all that, but I stand by the fact that while his death tragic and shouldn’t have happened. He was a career criminal and in no way should be receiving the honors of someone how has in many ways served this country. He wasn’t the hero they are making him out to be. I am a Purple Heart recipient and when I was medically retired after 15 years I received mine in a cardboard box and a standard certificate of appreciation from President Obama through the mail. Mine flew over nothing! I’m a little salty you might say. So no I don’t think he deserved it at all.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    They are chicken shits. No idea of what they are doing. Really have no cause except possibly a new pair of Air Jordan's and/or a free wide screen TV.
    "Floyd . . ?? . . who the eff is that . . never heard of him . . don't matter . . this statue offends me . . didn't yesterday,but does today."
    Our President needs(needed) to send in the Army to clean house. Unfortunately- -> people need to die,or ACTUALLY need to serve REAL PRISON TIME. Until then Mr. President,talk,talk,talk,threaten, threaten, threaten.
    I am so damn sick of hearing this bullshit. Lets "get to it". If the authorities will not stop this . . step the eff aside and allow the American citizens to protect both public AND private property. ---- SAWMAN

Top Bottom