Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Official Pics Thread

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Jpyritz

Reaction score
I totally get all that, but I stand by the fact that while his death tragic and shouldn’t have happened. He was a career criminal and in no way should be receiving the honors of someone how has in many ways served this country. He wasn’t the hero they are making him out to be. I am a Purple Heart recipient and when I was medically retired after 15 years I received mine in a cardboard box and a standard certificate of appreciation from President Obama through the mail. Mine flew over nothing! I’m a little salty you might say. So no I don’t think he deserved it at all.

Last edited:

Jpyritz

Reaction score
8E20FDF1-F579-437D-A632-6092AB860FC1.gif

For you traditionalists, those that don’t like the Tactical Tupperware.

Ross7

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Well okay then, I'll be waiting.

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
They are chicken shits. No idea of what they are doing. Really have no cause except possibly a new pair of Air Jordan's and/or a free wide screen TV.
"Floyd . . ?? . . who the eff is that . . never heard of him . . don't matter . . this statue offends me . . didn't yesterday,but does today."
Our President needs(needed) to send in the Army to clean house. Unfortunately- -> people need to die,or ACTUALLY need to serve REAL PRISON TIME. Until then Mr. President,talk,talk,talk,threaten, threaten, threaten.
I am so damn sick of hearing this bullshit. Lets "get to it". If the authorities will not stop this . . step the eff aside and allow the American citizens to protect both public AND private property. ---- SAWMAN

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast

Members online