Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

NWFDPS Outlaw Combat Pistol Match Saturday June 20th

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Syrupdelicious

Reaction score
Below is the Link for the Outlaw Combat Pistol Match at ERGC. There will be 5 stages, lots of steel, run and gun. It will be a fun day of shooting. Each stage will be a minimum of 30 rounds. Scoring will be the same as IDPA, However, IDPA RULES WILL NOT APPLY as this is NOT an IDPA match.

TK5o

Reaction score
Date and time of match? Do you have to be ergc member? Whats the fee for the match?

Syrupdelicious

Reaction score
June 20th, match starts at 9. Fee is $25 and you don't have to be a member of ERGC

TK5o

Reaction score
When i hit the link it sends me to something in Louisiana. Is there a flyer or something you can post? Do I have to pre register or can I just show up and sign in

Syrupdelicious

Reaction score
You can just show up and register there. I will check the link later this evening. I would get there by 8. Bullets down range at 9.

TK5o

Reaction score
What will be allowed as far as holsters and gear? Duty belt, or concealed holster required?

Syrupdelicious

Reaction score
All you need to know is on the NWFDPS outlaw combat pistol series Facebook page. rules and equipment and all things related to the match

Syrupdelicious

Reaction score
Two plate Racks added to stage 5. Only a couple of days left to register. Link is above

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast

Members online